Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts

got a chance to shoot about 200 balls through it today and shot great. still waiting on my 45ci to show up but otherwise gotta get the hitman mod and some derlin grips. looking for a revy cheap over here but can't seem to find any.

Impressions are expected. Insanely light. pump is like butter sly kit shoots flawlessly with it although I had to remove one of the jewels on the barrel that was getting in the way of the stroke. Once I get a lighter hopper that can keep up I will be set. I can't be using a damn halo too heavy and I dont like spending money on batteries...thats why I play pump right. Auto trigger can be blazing fast and generally accurate when you have a good seat on the tank. hitman will make trigger faster. I just ran out to test it out today played a handful of games and was done. Thanks for the 28 hours of duty before I wanted to play. Should have a full range report up next weekend get the tank in and will be getting a chance to really rock it.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
btw.....anyone talks smack on the lighting mcqueen sheets they might die..those were a gift from my little 2 and half year old back home so its a touchy subject.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I outshoot any grav hopper easy with that ccm. it was the same story for the j2 I had before. Its the type of deal I didn't have a revy or anything slower in the gear bag so I pulled out my old halo from my tourny days and used that..Fed really well actually I was affraid it would force feed more into the breach but in a auto trigger dump of about 50 rounds with the halo I had no trouble and it all preformed really well. Ive been talking to ccm staff about getting a stock feed for it and my stock harness and tubes are on the way.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Nice sheets, and sentimental too. I didn't' even know CCM had a cocker out, looks very clean though.

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
You will love the CCM -- one of the... belay that.. they are the best pumps out there. Get yourself a sportshot hopper and clean out the internals and you will keep up with it (unless you AT the hell out of it., then you will need a revvy or something). Pumpenstein » Modifying the Sportshot Hopper - Complete

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
kenny. ccm has been making snipers for years. I had a j2 several years ago and always loved that. I am just gonna get a revy for it. I always liked them on pumps.

the sheets are the ****. Ive got a bathroom rug too so its good stuff. my room mate has spongebob ones.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
I have never looked into Cockers/Pumps so I wouldn't know slim to none about them. I know if I get one though I'll be looking to get something like that/something that looks as clean as that because damn that thing is nice as hell.

·
Xplicit Eg06
4,567 Posts
I have never looked into Cockers/Pumps so I wouldn't know slim to none about them. I know if I get one though I'll be looking to get something like that/something that looks as clean as that because damn that thing is nice as hell.
Redundant phrase, infers that you actually would know about them. [/English class]

Looks good, gotta love CCM and the stuff they do.

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
You will love the CCM -- one of the... belay that.. they are the best pumps out there. Get yourself a sportshot hopper and clean out the internals and you will keep up with it (unless you AT the hell out of it., then you will need a revvy or something). Pumpenstein » Modifying the Sportshot Hopper - Complete
wait, so all they do is sand out the inside to make th balls fall down the feed neck easyer........ Dosn't seem that hard at all. Stock is the way to go with a pump anyway.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Im working on figuring out a stock class feed for it. I have my stock class pack on the way so I will hope to get a bit more purity later on.
Kenny ccm makes some of the finest pump cockers out. there are a few custom ones that I have liked but ccm makes production guns that are always slim light and smooth to shoot. The ccm pump kit is the basis for all cocker pumps most anything else out there is just a knock off of them. The s6 is the latest of there 'sniper' or cocker pump guns it is about as light as can be and with the carbon fiber barrel it feels about as light as a phantom. The thing is feather light for a cocker.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Thanks for the information. Now that i have had my daily lesson I definitely plan on picking up a cocker similar if not just like that..

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
those ones run about 5-600 bucks depending. You can find other sniper or cocker pumps for pretty cheap a decent set up could cost around 200 buck really. cocker pumps are a great way to do it.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
I'll make sure I shoot you a PM when I get ready to pick one up, which shouldn't be too long.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Very nice. I have a J2 pump and its incredibly smooth. CCM makes great products.

The milling on the S6 is much nicer.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm kind of a Phantom/Old School/Stock Class kind of guy. While I do like the looks of S6, it just doesn't appeal to me. The other thing I don't like is that this type of pump especially appeals to the new breed of "AGG 'ballers" that think it's cool to buy pumps, and then sell them shortly after for cheap, thus reducing the resale of pumps. However, I can't say anything bad about the CCM pump kits, I haven't ever used one but I hear that they are absolutely amazing. I'm sure that they would feel really good to me considering I haven't shot any other pump except for my Phantom.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
phantombandit. im not an 'agg' baller. I love how smooth this pump is. I have played pump paintball for almost 10 years now. Played tourny ball for a while but Im a big kid now and in a far far away land that doesn't cater to americans playing too much tourny ball here.

wes. not a mod. not caring too much about that kinda a busy man. Glad you love the sheets my little man got on the webcam about a month ago and asked why I had his sheets then again he also asked me what I was doing in there...in there meaning inside his computer screen. He was convinced that I came over without seeing him and took his sheets left the room to go check his room then came back.

Id like to put a stock class feed on it and hitman but its not to that point yet. Still haven't found a revy yet so someone needs to hook me up.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts