Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my plan was to buy a phantom with the money i made from selling my semi stuff, but turns out thers nowhere to buy.

So i find my self with 400 bucks, and nothing to spend it on. So i come to the PBF for yalls opinions.

I was thinking about a ipod video, becuase i have a first gen mini, and its beat to hell. I was also looking at some new soeakers for my car, but then agan, my stock ones work fine.

SO watchall think?

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Wait until you can get a money order and then go buy a phantom. Otherwise I will curse the rest of your paintball playing days. An ipod instead of a phantom??BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, buy from Wevo if you're getting new. He's the best. If you want to save a little cash, get one used from the bst on stockclasspaintball.com
Plus, its mostly honest pump guys, so its virtually scam free (unlike nation).

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Like I say in every other post like this. If you have money laying around and dk what to do with it. SAVE IT. It's pointless to blow money just cause you have it. Save it till you know exactly what you want.

p.s Goto your local mall. My malls have the gift-cards that are actually a prepaid debit card that work just like a credit card. they have the number and everything. you can throw $ on that and buy your phantom.

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
The MO place is accross the street and there are cars in the street and they go fast and its scary and well how is he going to cross the street?

[/asshole-ness]

·
Αdministrator
5,683 Posts
BAURblades said:
The MO place is accross the street and there are cars in the street and they go fast and its scary and well how is he going to cross the street?

[/asshole-ness]
Don't forget joggers and biciclists (sp?).

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
Oh ya good point... Plus you must factor in the passing street cleaner. Sure, the chance is slim, but those are more feared than anything in my book, that's for sure!

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
How old are you?

If you are 16, you can get a Visa debit card. Go to the bank, get one, and you have a debit card.

Or you could simply go to your bank/post office and get a MO and not tell your parents.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Barber said:
How old are you?

If you are 16, you can get a Visa debit card. Go to the bank, get one, and you have a debit card.

Or you could simply go to your bank/post office and get a MO and not tell your parents.
He's 16.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts