Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've got a view loader triton 2 (my first marker) and i was debating on the spyder imagine 2005 or E-99 avant and than i saw reviews on this sight about the avant and changed my mind. so now the question is whether to buy a new 1 for $106 or buy a referbished 1 for $72. should i even go for this gun and wich 1

:shrug:

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
for buying a spyder I'd go with cheaper. theyre' all basically the same so if you can get a used one go for it.

just out of curiosity, what made you change your mind cuz most everything on this site says that an imagine is a better deal cuz it's more compact and cheaper than the E-99. (but if you can pick one up for $72.00, that's a nice grab)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Get the 2k5 Imagine from Xpaintball. It rips, the modes are super-easy, and it looks fly.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
during my research i found that the E-99 has worse reviews than the imagine so i decided to go with the imagine. so thats my reason :rofl

does it come with a battery and charger if i buy it from xpaintball? thanks.

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
why in your right mind would you waste money on a post 1996 kingman product? they are pieces of lumpy mud butt!!!! it'll last for 3 weeks, then your problems will hit, like a brick wall. get a gun that will last.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Spyders are not hard markers to keep functioning. I have owned one for 2 years and had 1 problem in that whole time (cup seal). It's not the arrow, it's the indian.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
tippmannm666 your a gay **** and obviously didn't do your research cuz its a 2004 and my friend had 1 and it worked perfectly until he forgot to clean it and bought sumthing new

1 - 9 of 9 Posts