Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would be the best thing to do after I get my gun out of the box, should I oil it before giving it a test run or should everything be fine?
Also, I heard plain old 9V batteries don't really work that good with the Imagine, and that I should purchase a 9.6V rechargable instead? whats up what that?
Thanks!

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
It should have it's own battery. Plug it in and charge it overnight (about 14 hours).

It'll run on a 9volt if you have to, but once it starts to drain it won't work well, and then it won't work at all.

Read the manual, then take it apart. Check all the O-rings (Bolt and Striker) and see if they need a drop of oil or so. Basically, take it apart to learn how to clean it and how it works.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, my gun comes in tomorrow according to UPS tracking. I just don't wanna do anything stupid that I shouldn't do tomorrow. Kinda eager...

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
once u get it start charning the battery, and then take the frame off and adjust the trigger. Now, ur done. U could read the manuel, but it so basic it's boring.

Maybe save for a revvy and a cp 1 piece.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha, I'm not that stupid Torch...i'll be sure to say my prayers tonight
bobide, how do i go about tweaking the trigger? i'll have a much better idea once i get the gun in my hands

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
okay, first use the included allen key to take off the frame. Now, there should be a screw on the trigger, by screwing this OUT, u bring the trigger closer. Fiddle w/ this till u get it where u like it.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My gun just arrived and its AWESOME. One small problem, I believe it's the reg (the front grip) is kinda loose. Not a big deal but if I could find a way to fix it that would be nice. Got any ideas?

·
Registered
847 Posts
hey, i just got my imagine too(small world) but anyways, i dont think u have to take off the frame to adjust the trigger, if u look at the front of your trigger right under the frame, there should be a little screw, just turn it and see wqhich way the trigger goes, u can adjust it to how u like.

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
That's a feature on some of the newest E-frame, the outside adjustable set screw. If you have it trigger tuning would be easier. If you look and don't see it though, it's just on the inside of the frame.

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
no way? I feel so suddenly cheated that i took 5 min to take off my e-frame...hey but I can say I'm proud to own an old spyder.

and MAV. remember that when you put stuff on use your hands! (unless it's bolts and lines) this means barrells, tanks, X chambers/regs. anything like that is meant for your hands to put on..never a tool

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ok, thanks martix. in response to viking kid, your right. i got my trigger perfect. it's located on the trigger(right where your fingers go)

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
before you fire it take it apart and oil everything. Then put a few drops of oil down the hole of the asa and fire about 20-30 shots through it with your barrel off. This will ensure that everything is thoroughly lubed, since most markers come from the factory with very little lube.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts