Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HAha, i just got home from work and she goes. "Dennis, i have a personal question" i was like "uhhh ok"?

Can you get get good grass?

Me: i can get the best **** in town, itll knock you on your ass.
She asked the price. And sais, well i can get a quarter for 35. I tell her those are probably mids. You dont want mids, Ill get you the skunkiest dank you've smelled.

I proceed to ask what made her smoke again. I guess shes going to the linkin park Concert on the 18th, which im going to , too.

The lowdown im making her Toke with me, which is like a hughe dream come true cuz she always busted my balls about it.

Heh damn hippies, my mom's 37 going on to 18. This is a good day my friends

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well before the whole cop incident she was SUPER strict. When i got busted i took it in my own hands and took care of it, payed for my laywer and all. Ended up the case being dropped and me not having any charges. Afterwards the would always be like. so where ya going , smoke some weed? and shat like that just to bust my balls, but i guess she ended up getting wasted and smoking good stuff. She liked it and now asked me to get her some lol. I think life is starting to get more and more fun. HAHA

·
Registered
898 Posts
Weed is okay. (I'll always be a cigar man.)

Linkin Park sucks ass.

thumup:

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im not a fan of em, my girl wants to go so im also going. I like the fact that my mom is getting younger rather than older heh.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My argument, At least its not crack, hmmkay

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
I used to hang out with this girl whose dad would give her weed for doing household chores. I'm not kidding. He's a big dealer. She's dumb though. She got all into cocaine, acid, and special k. Now she weighs like 90 pounds, and is worthless.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nothing but natural for me, Used to be a pretty decent pothead. But i didnt let it get in the way of my College or Social life.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, actually the other way around haha. She's the one who wants the bag. Im the one with quantities, *grin* i guess i could hook her up and not have to pay rent , eh? lol

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Smitty, I'm curious (In more than one way). Do you shave or nair your sexy legs? :yum

1 - 20 of 128 Posts