Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
\/ My First avitar \/
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the day of my tourney I turn on my halo right? And the cone moves very slowly. I remeber that my friend used it in a scrimmage agenst T.E. so I put my new FRESH OUT OF THE PACKAGE energizer 9v in it. Nothing. I have a 9v mod on it so I figured that a wire ripped. No problem, that why I bought a revvy. Just in case. Its battery were dieing too, so I put the same NEW energizers in it. Nothing again. I made sure they were in the right way...nothing. I put the old batterys in. Nothing again.

I bake'n'shaked a whole tourney. Good thing for eyes right? lol. Anyway, I bought another revvy and I love them. But..I sold it have have 2 non-working hoppers. I need help.

Thanks to anybody who knows whats wrong. I did do a little working on it. To see if any componet was bad. Everything looks good.

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
how long have you ahd your hoppers? maybe old age just fried them??? i would think if you can open it up and not see anything wrong, then something internally must be fried? maybe the boards? are you sure nothings jammed inside any of them?

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
It sounds like something might be stuck in your drive cone.

You'll need to disassemble your halo. If you have victory maybe it was just on a really low setting. So disassemble it and check the drive cone and wires.

·
I <3 Brian Peppers.
922 Posts
You have two 9 volts? You made it sound like you had one.

I run a 9v mod too but its never given me problems. MAke sure all the connections are in secure. Then try the stock battery pack.

·
\/ My First avitar \/
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I fixed the Halo. I did the PR/staple mod to it. Now it works. The PR mod overruns the voltage regulator. So I guess that was bad. Now to fix the revvy.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts