Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After hooking up with this girl...ill call her "A"" for a while, right after my buddy "B" just broke up with her, we started dating. This was in March last year we started hooking up, while i was oblivious to her hooking up with other people. I went back to San Diego for the summer, she came out to visit twice. By now me and B were not very cool with each other, cuz we let A get between us. He lives in Newport Beach, which for all of you that know its like a 60 mile drive, not toooo far.

A comes to visit first time, we had a great time. Beach, alcohol, sex, movies, Warped Tour, you name it, me and A had an amazing time. 2nd time A comes to visit, same thing. Her and her friend who I am friends with both come out, and A's friend wants to see B in newport. Me being the trusting guy i am figure A will stay away from B. They go up, I end up driving up to get A at like 11pm cuz shes crying cuz of B. Gayness extreme. I still want to be with her, im still trusting, which i shouldnt have been.

Next, I go on my european semester in Rome, while A goes back to Dallas, and also B goes back to Dallas. I have my worries but figure A will be ok. Well a week into it and i sober up. Not literally sober up but i realize damn, shes been playing me, ive known it, but i havent manned up enough to tell her. So i tell her, lo and behold shes been talking to him the whole time, she been hooking up with him(this from other people) and whatever else. She tries to tell me I am the one making the mistakes and I am the one breaking her heart. So we talk for another month, me being optimistic but really it was just not being over her. I went to Greece on a 10day trip...no contact with anyone but my class and professors and locals(which was such a badass trip) and when i get back to the Rome campus, I am over her. Being over her, i stop calling, stop emailing, stop IMing. No contact at all and it is great. Me and B start talking again and we become good buds again, regardless of the fact that him and A are dating. Theyre together and im telling him to GTFO of that relationship, but hes playing dumb and staying with her.

Winter break comes, theyre still together. Im talking with B and we are totally cool, I go up and we get wasted a couple times, party up and hang out....we're totally cool. Still no contact with A until one night im wasted at State(sdsu) and decide to text her telling her shes a whore and other ****. She doesnt approve. Time passes and I come back to school for spring semester. B is not here because his parents have found out about A and the drama and they are devoutly Catholic and yanked him early in Fall semester b/c of it. Hes been living in Newport and continues to live there. ps A lives in houston. So anyways the first few days of school she texts me saying she doesnt want things to be weird, come on over to my apt and party, etcetera. I kindly decline, not wanting any part of her. She hasnt acknowledged or apologized for anything and acts like she did no wrong.

So this continues until last night. Ive been doing great. Not even eye contact is made with her. I have too much self integrity and self respect to degrade myself to that again. Last night me and a couple girls are gonna go get sushi. Ive never gotten sushi but last night it was really good. Anyways, guess who is driving? You got it, A. So im cordial to her, not overly nice but theres a few jokes made between us and its whatever because im not one to make things weird but its a balance between civility and maintaining a distance.

Later last night I get wasted. So does she. My friend Christine is having people at her place, so me and a few buddies roll up there after drinking and watching final destination 2...which is a horrible movie. A is there and we end up alone on the porch. She asks drunkenly why i hate her and im blah blah i dont hate you but youve never acknowledged any wrong doing, never made any attempt to apologize so why would i even give you the time of day. Make that effort when ur sober and MAYBE we can begin to be friends again. So she pours out this whole shpeel about how she loved me, hates not being with me, is so sorry for everything shes done, how its all B's fault, and on and on. Shes crying. I listen to it all and say again that shes gotta make the effort to fix things, and that I'll never be with her again, but we might possibly be friends sometime later. She keeps telling me she loves me and I'm just spinning, so i have to get out of there(not nauseous, just confused and ****)

So how much do girls suck? How lame is that? I contemplated going over to her apt last night and ****ing her....something I swore id never do and had no temptation to until last night. Ya some of it was alcohol but thats a mistake i cannot make. Now today I wanna say I am over her and I am pretty sure I am. Ive been hanging out with this girl Z for a while and its been really fun. Shes cool and we've made out and gone a little further than that, but I dont even want to go much further with her cuz its awesome how it is. Now this i love you **** gets thrown in the mix and all of a sudden im compfused again.

I just needed to vent. This has been ongoing for almost a year now and now its like she just made this huge jump last night again. Shes a liar and a cheater and shes damned good at lying. Anyways, Im not really looking for advice i just wanted to vent that. Thanks for reading if you did, ill tl;dr it for those of you not interested enough.

tl;dr Girl that cheated on me that I broke up with in September tells me she loves me last night. I contemplate going to hook up with her but instead go make out with a cool girl ive been hanging out with.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
haha good story telling dude, even though its the truth, you put it nicely. I can understand where you're coming from, glad your friend B got out of that situation, cuz it seemed to be bad. are his parents gonna let him come back to school? they probably will if he promises to never see her again....

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
why's the girl gotta be z? :p

i figured you'd be above a broad like that dude. she's alll bad

·
Silly Boston Its no Bomb
2,195 Posts
i dont see why b's parents took him out of the school. He cant have a gf? Anyways thats sum ****ed up **** lol. Id stay away from A if i were u. Stick wit Z lol

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Don't drink and drive. If she actually makes attempts to patch up your relationship and decides to apologize then I'd take her back, or at least consider it.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
doomsday said:
Hey, give me some credit....there was a lot of variables in there. :dodgy:
you forgot to carry the one and should have multiplied by the area of girl a's left buttcheek, not her right one

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
sNoW PIrAnHa said:
Don't drink and drive. If she actually makes attempts to patch up your relationship and decides to apologize then I'd take her back, or at least consider it.
haha you havent been in this situation. of course she's gonna apologize, she's playing him like a deck of cards, definitely do not trust her no matter what she says. if she hid that she was dating B for a year or whatever you said, she can do a lot more

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Headley said:
They like to leave those details out, or bring up the fact that you technically werent dating, so it doesnt matter. They have loop holes for everything. Good thing guys have one universal answer to this..... ;)

- Brian
put it in her butt.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
i had a simaliar situation. the girl i was messing around with all last semester wanted a relationship last semester and i just wouldnt have it (kinda wanted to just have a buddy to mess around with). also, she was kinda nuts, or so i thought. so winter break comes and ive been talking to her all the time on the phone and **** and relize i actually do like her. so we get back to school and tell her i want a relationship and she tells me "i just got over my x, i dont want anything until im out of school". im like wtf, especially considering she broke up with him over a year ago. then i found out she messed around with some little scrawny ***** and this angers me. she always ends up calling me on the weekends when we are both drunk and we hang out, then she finds someway to hurt my. im an idiot and keep going back (she has the nicest boobs ever, i cant help it). all in all girls suck and just play mind games with guys to get their kicks

that was probably the most poorly writen post by me...ever

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
imhungry said:
i had a simaliar situation. the girl i was messing around with all last semester wanted a relationship last semester and i just wouldnt have it (kinda wanted to just have a buddy to mess around with). also, she was kinda nuts, or so i thought. so winter break comes and ive been talking to her all the time on the phone and **** and relize i actually do like her. so we get back to school and tell her i want a relationship and she tells me "i just got over my x, i dont want anything until im out of school". im like wtf, especially considering she broke up with him over a year ago. then i found out she messed around with some little scrawny ***** and this angers me. she always ends up calling me on the weekends when we are both drunk and we hang out, then she finds someway to hurt my. im an idiot and keep going back (she has the nicest boobs ever, i cant help it). all in all girls suck and just play mind games with guys to get their kicks

that was probably the most poorly writen post by me...ever
ive read a lot worse. yours was still readable :p

1 - 20 of 39 Posts