Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got baked and sang mike jones for 5 hours.. Actually it was only 1 or 2 but I was stoned :hug:

What'd everyone else do on this lovely weekend?

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
well im on vacation.. all the seniors are on the senior trip...

so uhh,

thursday - drove to Utopia (awsome indie punk/hippy store, headshop) drove to the mall, hung out, got baskin robbins, went to these trails in the woods and walked around for a bit.. went out to dinner with my dad and my family friend

friday - did nothing all day, my friend calls me and asks if i want to come over and chill.. we were about to bake out his room, but then his dad said he was coming home. so we ended up meeting 2 other friends and this girl at the diner. got food, picked up my friend, drove around, went to the mall again. HUNG OUT IN TARGET!! (sat in the outdoor chairs w/ canopy). went back to my friends house and chilled, went home.

last night - drove to ralph's ice's (best ices ever.) literally drove around for like 3 hours.. listening to queen and doing the wayne's world thing. smoked out my corn pipe (it blew ass) drove to dunkin donuts and i have a horrible burn on my tongue from a dunkichino. and uhh, yeah talked about college the rest of the night while we chilled in my car parked at the school. so relaxing..

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Friday- Worked on my research paper
Yesterday- Chilled at a friends house for a few hours then worked on my research paper more
Today- Found out my uncle Johnny (whos been very sick) isn't answering his apartment phone and he never leaves the house. My parents went to his apartment and they called me up saying the police was there and asked for my moms other brothers phone number. I don't know what the deal is. But I'm worried. I have a gut feeling that he passed away or something.

yup. my weekend.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
friday- nothin
saturday- nothin
today- got some moolah

definition of nothing- sitting at home online, playing video juegos with friends, talking with parents, and being bored.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
was kicked out of a tournament yesterday during the finals...owner just walked over and basically said that we were out and we couldn't get our money back....

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
Friday, I went out on a charter fishing boat.
Yesterday, I went to a H2 LAN partay and played nonstop for 7 hours until 4 in the morning.
Today, I feel like **** because I had to wake up early and go to ****in church.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
i did something productive. I got the wood cutout for my new speakers(sanding and prepping for assembly now) and i drove the **** out of my bmw(its my "give it hell until it screams for mercy" car)

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
My spring break started Wednesday (got out early...a whole entire hour early lol)...go back Tuesday....so i consider it part of the weekend.......

Wednesday - just chilled at home after baseball practice...went to bed at 8 lol

Thursday - baseball practice at 7-noon...came home, took a shower, took a nap, went over to one my of friends house with a couple other friends and watched some movies

Friday - baseball practice 10-noon...came home, took a shower, went to watch The Benchwarmers, ate at taco bell, got kicked out of wal-mart (guess they dont like people playing dodgeball in the toys section) came home and chilled

Saturday - my sister, her b/f, and me went to get easter stuff for my cousin early in the morning, came home...chilled until about 5...then went to see Scary Movie 4 with a friend...came home (930...new my sister was throwin a party...parents outta town) and drank a fair share of strawberry breeze (welches juice stuff) mixed with vodka but didnt drink enough to actually be drunk...made fun of more drunk people...after most of them left around 3...had to clean all the **** up...fell asleep around 4:30

today - went to Easter at my aunts house until like 5 (sister was hung over lol)...came home, took a shower, now im just chillin because i dont fell like doing anything

tomorrow - damn baseball/homework

Even though my spring break was only 3 days off of school...it was still a great one...cant wait for summer.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
I haven't done **** yet and I'm pissed. Except paintball on saturday. But that kinda sucked.

Basically I've just been depressed. I'll be getting drunk/high/both soon so no worries.

·
No comment
1,770 Posts
Thursday my break started- went and hung out w/ my gf, some of her friends, and a bunch of random people ive never met... then after that went w/ my gf to her friends house for a while

Friday- Hung out w/ my gf and a couple other friends

Saturday- Hung out w/ my gf, 3 of my friends showed up randomly which was pretty ****in annoying...

Today- Went to my grandparents house for the day, then came back at around 8 30 and have just been chillin at home

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
I Talked to my Online Myspace Girlfriend.

Actually.. drove for 12 hours back from Myrtle to Ohio. And then got some herb

1 - 20 of 20 Posts