Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Captain of Team Impact
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cuz theres an armed gunman running lose in my city. It was a terrific wake up call, at like 6 am my gf calls and told me. There have been helicopters flying around all morning and my town is completely shut down...so it looks like we arent going anywhere today

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Darkpaintball said:
im still stuck at home, they barricaded off every entrance to the city and hes suspected to be near my area:|
that sucks..that happened back when i was in like 5th grade...some guy that would ride on commercial trains and go town to town and whatnot..

·
Registered
445 Posts
dude thats crazy........where you live??????? that would suck to have some dude bust up in you house and shoot up the place......thats when you bust out the like metal balls and put em in your gun.....shoot that cracka.....sorry i think that would be sweet to take some one out with a PB gun

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
i wouldnt stress.......but then again i got guns n' ****......

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
Your kinda lucky, the exact opposite happened to me once in middle school. There was like a bank robbery close by my school and the armed suspect like ran into the woods behind the middle school.

so we had to stay in our classrooms with like chains and padlocks on all outside doors (talk about fire hazard)sonone of us got shot or something. We were in there for a long ass time.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
That happened here. A double murderer escaped from the hospitol and was seen on the road behind the campus with a shotgun he stole after tieing some lady up. They put the campus on lockdown and all the cops were running around with mini-14s.

Of course, stupid me was out walking around so I had no idea what was going on until after they caught him. :rolleyes:

·
No comment
1,770 Posts
flowbob said:
do you even know why im quitting? or any of the story? no, you may return to your fornication of nasal passages. know what you're talking about before you judge
Jw... but why are you quitting???

Never had anything like that happen around here.

·
Registered
292 Posts
whoa, we just had a guy shoot up two dudes with a shot gun last night and i went to school, whats wrong with the people here. this went down less than a mile from my house.

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
Wow and I thought this was gonna be another Snow Day Thread.

Props to you for bieng Different ;)

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
pimpballer756 said:
damn we had a bomb threat on our school and we still didnt even get to go home OR get a lock down

wtf safty much?
that sucks. last year we had a bomb threat, got kicked out of the school, were told to leave our bags there, picnicked on the soccer fields for about 3 hours and then were sent home. oh and it was a friday, so we had a 3 day weekend with no homework

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
In this situation, I'd sit on my roof with my .338, but that's just me. We can do stuff like that here, as long as we don't shoot our neighbors.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts