2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep....big 18 now.

Its my party and I'll cry if I want to.

First I got a cake...which of course has my name on it

Me before eating cake...

Then the ladies came...

Then I crossed-dressed...again

I then played my new Greg Hasting's Paintball Tourney game on Xbox and sniped noobs (aka fiki)

and last but not least....austin gave me some lovin...

I then I said no to drugs....

Fun day.

Discuss.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
No ****o, beer, stripclubs, or cigs? Man being 18 must suck.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
i still think you suck

ps the chicks is well leaving to be desired
white chick...nice rack double chin going and thats well....scary nice abs but still has this scurry look to her

darker one..uh wow where do I start. bangin rear but beyond that...skured i is

They were Jazz Dancers..... -christian

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
KingFikiElectra said:
You guys are always so mean to me. What did I ever do to deserve this.
damn i wish i couldn't be banned so easily, this is SO open....

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
KingFikiElectra said:
You guys are always so mean to me. What did I ever do to deserve this.
1. You're ugly. Not like "don't really wanna look at you" ugly, but a "God has a side of humor" kinda ugly

2. You make retarded posts/threads, bubba and pretty much every other mod will agree to that

3. Nobody really wants you to be a mod, but there has to be SOMEONE at the bottom, right? better you than them, I guess

4. The "Viva la Fiki" is dumb, old and anoyying, the only people who like it are on your nuts, god knows why

5. Damn you're ugly!

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
zpyro said:
1. You're ugly. Not like "don't really wanna look at you" ugly, but a "God has a side of humor" kinda ugly

2. You make retarded posts/threads, bubba and pretty much every other mod will agree to that

3. Nobody really wants you to be a mod, but there has to be SOMEONE at the bottom, right? better you than them, I guess

4. The "Viva la Fiki" is dumb, old and anoyying, the only people who like it are on your nuts, god knows why

5. Damn you're ugly!
sometimes I question if life can get any better...this is one of those times.

ps fiki smells too.

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
zpyro said:

5. Damn you're ugly!
LMFAO!!!!!

Can we bring rep points back just for that single post... better yet, lets mod him!

- Brian

·
Bye Bye
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
z35pyro: if owned was in the dictionary, it would likely reference this thread
AGREE.

Ok guys...enough of making him cry for one night.

Back to the real topic.....how cool my cake is....

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
happy birthday big boy

dont be shy the first tiem you try and buy **** or cigs, everyone has to at least buy em once to tyr it out

of course, first time i bought some swischers, my old boyscout leader was behind me......

kind of an odd situation

much love to christian

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
Happy 18th christian...I just bought hella cigs and nudy mags and partied for my 18th...

And LMAO at Zypro...Fiki was a dick first he deserved it. wtf would you call someone 16 in their 18 year old thread? thats just ass

1 - 20 of 32 Posts