Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well this school year we had an assignment to write a business letter to a company of our choice for a student teacher. I wrote to them on a whole bunch of crap and had a really nice paper that i spent tons of time on and this is what they send me back like 4 months later......

Dear Sir or Madam,

thank you for your letter regarding our products. We always enjoy hearing from our customers.

Please find included with this letter some stickers.

Please feel free to cantact us if you have any questions. =( =( =(

·
Registered
121 Posts
LOL, that would be halarious to send them a letter telling them to **** off and go to hell and you get that same letter back. I would definetly try that. I want some stickers tell me the company so I can right to them.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah it was actually tippmann who sent it to me. they gave me stickers which i already had 0? and it was just already made letters that they put in. i did get a good grade though

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ino i'm glad that they atleast replied back but for another project i wrote to exxon and didn't say hardly anything good to them and they sent me back like a two page letter that was definately written in resonse to my letter . i guess i was just expecting more

1 - 10 of 10 Posts