Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Cp Roller trigger, and Cp rail and on/off that drop is WACK, C4 mods are nice as well

·
Printer.
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I'm getting a uni most likely, because I agree that the drop is mad gheyzor.
So on my list I have:
CiP Uni+macro
TMC eyes (comes with Tadao 1.1, maybe up it to 5 later)
Lcd/Led frame(anyone know if I can get a stock one anywhere?)
Cp Roller
Evolve Bolt maybe

Look good?

Edited.

·
Banned
2,324 Posts
inkjt510 said:
Which eye kit is cheapest?
I'm assuming that i'm going to have to go LED or LCD if I get eyes, correct?
The TMC eyes come with a board, is it even comparable to Tadao?
tmc board=Tadao 1.1, its a great board just a lil older than the new tadao boards, I'd just buy a tadao 5.0 board, eyes from Doby/flops or whoever sells em at Matrixowner and eye carriers and a new breech or mill your own breech

·
Registered
224 Posts
i got an evolve frame...and sorry i don't have my led frame anymore...but there are people out there...check around on MO...i think you need...HALO!!! tadao/eyes...(new frame of course) then ur gun will be rockin...get new bolt things if you are having a problem with efficiency...

·
Printer.
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Yeah, that was basically what I was looking at. I generally play mid/front so I believe I'm going to rock a revvy for a while, once there's some scrill burning a hole in my pocket I'll buy a HALO.
Are there any bolt kits besides the Evolve that are almost as good? I have an Aardy, but I only get about 750 shots off my 68/45 fill.

EDIT-found the Aardy Slam.

·
Registered
224 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
slams dont stop at 16. although their design does limit their speed, slams have been proven to be abel to cycle at 18 bps. but still IMO an image kit with c4, leethal mods, and freeflow open face bolt works great. but if you can get an evolve go for it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts