Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I get up at 8 30 after a great night with my friends involving all the necessitys to have fun. Lets just say we inhaled some good air... So I get up and watch PB2x at 9 o clock, we hang around and talk about last night while watching the lame show on after PB2X. But I gotta be at the dentist at 10:15, so I get ready and leave and I leave my friends at my house. I come back at 10 50 and I see my friends downstairs. Then I notice pink splatters on my wall. They were ****ing throwing my paint at eachother inside the house. I'm so ****ing pissed, I keep finding shells everywhere. I hate my friends so much, they keep taking advantage of me and leaving a mess everywhere. Then my one friend whos really rich and has a BMW 3 series convertable and a big house with all that fancy crap. When I put my feet on his table he just gets crazy and yells at me. I so much as touch his parents beamer and he starts threatening me. I close the door on his lexus and he says I slammed it and caused frame damage. Does he seriously think I have the strength to break a ton and a half car? God this pisses me off, they have no respect for me or my stuff and my parents always make me clean up after them. I don't think I'm gonna let him back at my house.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
seriously. kick their asses, key their beamers and get new friends who aren't retards

·
Banned
794 Posts
My friend actually got on the hood of his neighbors Beamer and took a huge dump all over it...he took a leaf and smeared it everywere.

You have a paintball gun for a reason...Guns + Shooting x Rich Bastards / wtf = 98.9% chance of revenge.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
I close the door on his lexus and he says I slammed it and caused frame damage. Does he seriously think I have the strength to break a ton and a half car?
ha, if he thinks that, then one day really slam it and tell him to shutup or you'll whip his ass. should be no problem seeing you can already bend car frames and all..

D

·
0 Posts
speaking of piss and cars.. this one ***** pissed me off.. so i pissed in a pop can then went and poured it all over her car.. that was like 3 years ago.. i was so cool

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
right....But yeah piss in his gas tank and take a shat on his car.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts