Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well homecoming is early for us, tommorrow for our school i'm pretty excited mainly because i have a senior girl this year (i'm a soph) i'll put up pics of me and my date tomorrow after the dance...

anyone else for homecoming?

tl;dr: it's really short, thats why your girlfriend left you for me

edit- i just noticed it was 1:24 here up in central so homecoming is tonight

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah thats when ours was last year

but it's really weird having it this early, the football team has only played 4 games so far and 3 of them were home games i thought it was homecoming and the last 2 games were home games so how can we have a homecoming if they aren't coming from anything? they already have a few more home football games planned so it's not our last home game. But our football team has sucked for the last couple years so i guess they just planned it because we were playing a team that only won one game last season

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
ours was last friday.. it was our teams FIRST home game but 4 game over all.

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
I'll only go to homecoming if they don't play ****ty music.

That's why I'm running for student office next year, so I can control it :dodgy:

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Number One N00b said:
I'll only go to homecoming if they don't play ****ty music.

That's why I'm running for student office next year, so I can control it :dodgy:
how would u know whether or not the DJ is gonna play ****ty music or not if you dont go to it?

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
We had our "back-to-school" dance last night. It was alright. We don't have sports at my school(small 900 public school....sports are at other schools), so we have back to school instead of homecoming i guess.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Huey69 said:
We had our "back-to-school" dance last night. It was alright. We don't have sports at my school(small 900 public school....sports are at other schools), so we have back to school instead of homecoming i guess.
small? our school only has like 1000-1100 and we're in the biggest region in the state

1 - 20 of 46 Posts