Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so it was game day for my highschool football team yesterday so the whole team is wearing our jerseys to school and we're all really hyped.

Then in woodshop as i was sanding my project down on the belt sander, someone came up and started talking to me and OWWW! I look down and my thumb is torn apart. Blood everywhere. But what i found kinda odd is that it didnt hurt at all. So the teacher shuts down the machines and we go to the nurses office and get it cleaned and bandaged off. It turns out its not that bad it just took off the meat on the end and some nail, but i wasnt able to play in the game that night, wich sucks.

I know its a long boring story but i felt like sharing haha

PS: we won the game 29-11 thumup:

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha how did i know you'd all say that lol!
But i cant take the bandage off for another day or 2 or it will start bleeding again.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
we won our big rivalry game yesterday, against the team across town. they're really good, and haven't allowed any points all season, ranked in the top ten in the state.

well, we shut them out 7-0.

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Last year we had someone rip off most of his skin on his knuckles on the disc sander.

3 years ago we had a kid take off a finger tip too. I was in 8th grade though. But the kid was in my woodshop class last year.

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
haha, i saw a kid in my woodworking class cut off the tip of his pinky on a tablesaw. there was blood splattered all over the guard and stuff, pretty cool. As for football, our team is undefeated this year so far, 5-0. The school record was 3-0, so its been kinda cool. we beat the team last night 28-7. I love friday nights.

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
crustybug said:
haha, i saw a kid in my woodworking class cut off the tip of his pinky on a tablesaw. there was blood splattered all over the guard and stuff, pretty cool.
...what's wrong with you?

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
crustybug said:
haha, i saw a kid in my woodworking class cut off the tip of his pinky on a tablesaw. there was blood splattered all over the guard and stuff, pretty cool.

the kid who did it completely deserved it, because he wasnt doing anything right, and when ppl would try to help him, hed just tell them to **** off...hence, blood everywhere. It was like a horror movie...

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Last night, our team was up 40-16, then somehow we let them get up enough to tie. It sucked. Last year our team went undefeated.

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
crustybug said:
the kid who did it completely deserved it, because he wasnt doing anything right, and when ppl would try to help him, hed just tell them to **** off...hence, blood everywhere. It was like a horror movie...

Oh, alright. Yeah, I guess that'd amuse me too see someone who deserved :hug:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts