Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been able to sleep real good for the last few nights for a couple of reasons. So I decided to do an experiment. I made me some orange juice with that frozen crap you get from the store because we get it for free. I poured myself a nice, tall, glass of orange juice. In it? 4 shots o vodke.

I've found in the past it helps me sleep...but it's pissing me off because it hasn't done ****. This experiment, I pronounce unsuccessful.

Now I hope it doesn't kick in in a second before I go downstairs. mmmm.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It's starting to work a bit.

But you're right, this is not interesting.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't smoke pot. I can always take a beer that has been in my garage fridge for a year....or two....or three......but I don't like the taste of beer. One might do it...I'm feeling it a bit.

D

·
0 Posts
meh beer = not so good.. gives ya hang overs and head achs.. at least for me.. and it makes ya burp like a bastard...

2,668 Posts
Don't be a baby, hold your breath and pass out, It's as dangerous as drinkiing.

Lets say you get drunk and you decide to go outside when bam a car hits you because for some reason you wandered in the road, or atleats you end up with spinal cord injuries, and there are a million other scenarios. Now if you hold your breath, you have like a 27% chance of getting brain damage, and i'd rather have brain damage over getting hit by sum chick in her Passat, because atleast you could get killed by a better car.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Vicodin = sleep.

If you don't happen to have any, try Nyquil.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
CrazyWeasel said:
Don't be a baby, hold your breath and pass out, It's as dangerous as drinkiing.

Lets say you get drunk and you decide to go outside when bam a car hits you because for some reason you wandered in the road, or atleats you end up with spinal cord injuries, and there are a million other scenarios. Now if you hold your breath, you have like a 27% chance of getting brain damage, and i'd rather have brain damage over getting hit by sum chick in her Passat, because atleast you could get killed by a better car.
I missed you.

News: I have a buzz. My head feels heavy, so that might be good enough. I also can't get this stupid ass smile off of my face.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Another four and I won't feel good in the morning either. I can only take so much before my mom notices anyways.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
News again: Since I have been sitting down and barely moving, I did not know that I will be fine how I am. When I got out of my chair, I stumbled. That is good enough for me. Keep in mind....not looking for trashed, I just want to sleep. Yay!

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
i try watching a really cool movie or staring at a computer screen making my eyes get tired so i sleep

1 - 20 of 25 Posts