Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, well today i had a soccer game and it is co-ed club soccer and it's called "Vigilante Soccer" anyway, today we played one of those christian schools who aren't very good at all. the final score was 5-3 in our favor, it sucked IMO, that team sucks like no other, but there r quite a few things that helped them out
1) They had the wind in there favor and we had the sun in our eyes the first half(the wind died down and the clouds covered the sun the second half when they should have been in our favor)
2) We were short a couple players, but they still got to play 11 and we had 9
3) We had NO SUBS, they had about 5
4) My coach decided to leave only one defender back when i was goalie, the mid-field rarely ever came back to help which is what they r supposed to do
5) We have 2 goalies, me being one of them, they scored 2 on th other goalie(defense fault) and they scored one on me because of a deflection(damn rocks)

I know none of u probably care, but i just felt like sharing with u and was wondering if anyone else played club soccer

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
i play for the "Stoners", were pimp, we have stoners written on our shirts and everything. we dont take it serious tho, i play in a u-19 luegue, so we play against kids my age, 15-17, but some teams are from local colleges and they are all like 18-19.

its really funny tho, all the other teams, run around, have pregame drills, stretch, have pre game prep talks and everything, and me and my teamsit on the bleachers and wait for the game to start, and the irony of it all is evident when we demolish the other teams

ohh, and the most important tip i can give you about soccer, is that if you dont look good, you cant play good, you have to rock addidas preds, or kelme master whites, wear pink socks, white shorts, and then your teams jersey. if you look like a pimp, it doesnt matter if you suck, just like in paintball......

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol, thanks cromekilla, i don't need any tips though, i know what im doing, i plan on being varsity goalie in the fall, but the other goalie right now(hes a sophomore and im a freshman) is playing arsenal (which is a better league, which i woulda played if my parents let me) and it's all about politics here man, he's older than me and plays in a better league, even though i am going to quite a few goalie camps this summer, i hope i beat the kid, i dislike him very much

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
yeah, i know what you mean about polotics man, i went from scoring 30 goals my sophmore year and hardly ever coming out, to playing about 3 mins a game on varsity when i was better than most of the kids the coach played, and it was only becasue teh coch dissliked me. i didnt care too much becasue i jsut sat on the bench and had fun with the stats girl

ps, i cant stress the pink socks enough

·
Registered
416 Posts
I love soccer chicks. ALl those years of running and jumping.....does wonders for the lower body.
Plus you know they got stamina, and more than likely are very flexible.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
Adaminator said:
Too bad my statement was more based around "Soccer Sucks" than "Look at me, Im funny". Stupidhead.
too bad your gay, everyone that hates on soccer guys at my school do it becasue we pull all the girls, dont be a complete *** and say a sport sucks unless its professional boxcar racing/sledding stuff.

and my final words of this post shall be : your gay

·
Registered
523 Posts
chromekilla said:
too bad your gay, everyone that hates on soccer guys at my school do it becasue we pull all the girls, dont be a complete *** and say a sport sucks unless its professional boxcar racing/sledding stuff.

and my final words of this post shall be : your gay

wow ur school is messed up if the soccer kids get all the hot girls

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Adaminator said:
Im gay for having an opinion. I guess that means your gay too?
no, youre gay for being a ****ing queer who came into this thread for the sole purpose of spamming. If you hate soccer so much then why the hell have you posted three times in it? go home ***, youve been owned

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
foot1116 said:
wow ur school is messed up if the soccer kids get all the hot girls
oh its very true. you see, usually the football players are all the wiggers and gangsta wannabees, who only get a) the sluts, or b) the nasty chicks who think theyre hot. soccer in general is more sophisticated and like every hot girl in my school goes to the games

im not saying youre like that or whatever, its just something ive noted for how the majority of the schools are. once you hit college football its different, but generally in highschool its the skanks who want the players

·
Registered
379 Posts
Spudchucker said:
no, youre gay for being a ****ing queer who came into this thread for the sole purpose of spamming. If you hate soccer so much then why the hell have you posted three times in it? go home ***, youve been owned
I could be an ass and report that post. How was I spamming? I was on the topic of soccer, negatively, but none the less on the topic.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Spudchucker said:
oh its very true. you see, usually the football players are all the wiggers and gangsta wannabees, who only get a) the sluts, or b) the nasty chicks who think theyre hot. soccer in general is more sophisticated and like every hot girl in my school goes to the games

im not saying youre like that or whatever, its just something ive noted for how the majority of the schools are. once you hit college football its different, but generally in highschool its the skanks who want the players

yea i understand if its that way in your school...but im not like that i mean i get straight a's and am popular but no wigger...cant stand em

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Adaminator said:
I could be an ass and report that post. How was I spamming? I was on the topic of soccer, negatively, but none the less on the topic.
"I used to play some sucker *cough* i mean soccer"

here we see fine use of the thread in your first post. simply typing your opinion? how about totally dissing soccer in a very unnessarry manner??

Too bad my statement was more based around "Soccer Sucks" than "Look at me, Im funny". Stupidhead.

that was just pure idiocracy and im not even gonna explain it

Im gay for having an opinion. I guess that means your gay too?

again, very lame use of the human language, but what can i say not everyone is as smart as they try to sound. you didnt give your opinion, you forced it. there is a major difference. look through any football threads and find my posts. you will see that i simply say i prefer soccer over football. i dont say "football sucks", rather I say "i dont really like football, and i dont know why really... just never caught on with me."

maybe when you grow up a little you will begin to notice how simply speaking your opinion and not calling someone else's retarded will cease any flaming that would have come your way.

go ahead and report my post to a mod, see if i care. theyre not going to do anything to me, because you are the one in the wrong. oh yea, i also have something you have yet to achieve on pbf- a reputation

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
foot1116 said:
yea i understand if its that way in your school...but im not like that i mean i get straight a's and am popular but no wigger...cant stand em
yea thats cool. i dont think anyone can stand wiggers lol. my school is so full of them and it really gets annoying (especially since they are the football players and think they are all the coolest kids in the world) my school is set up weird. basically the wiggers and scumbags play football, yet it is a major spectator sport that people basically watch to hangout at. soccer at my school definitely doesnt attract the same crowds, but the crowds that do come are basically all the hottest girls in school, because all the super popular guys play soccer and they are watching friends/boyfriends

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
your right spud, all the hot chicks play soccer, so when our game is starting they come and watch it and vise-versa

o and adaminator, i would quit while i was ahead, before u make yourself look like more of an idiot...

1 - 20 of 40 Posts