Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that socom 3 is coming out soon, but I want to get the black ninja-looking character that you can use in vigilance and other maps.

I'm playing single player ensign.(ya, I know...)

My question is... do you know which levels get you which characters? I want the black-suit guy.

I'm on this one level and I CAN'T PASS THE ****ER. It is where you have to blow up a plane. I get that far but always die because there are unlimited guys coming at you, and you can't go out of range. It is retarted.

Ps. I know this is an old game but please help me out. :)

·
Registered
264 Posts
You have to play on commander to unlock people(the hardest difficulty) and all i know is that after you beat the castle level(third level) you unlock the guy with the blue sweater and blonde hair(terrorist) and the black ninja guy(seals) you can play with on vigilance and other levels. Commander is almost the same thing as ensign so you shouldnt have a problem with the first three levels.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
yeah if you beat the first three on commander you can get the black suit for vigilence and Pius fo it too

·
Registered
521 Posts
shocker15 said:
You have to play on commander to unlock people(the hardest difficulty) .
Admiral is the hardest difficulty. Which ive beaten thumup:

Try using two of your guys as snipers, and the other with an m16 then just tell them where to go and follow then. They do all the work :ninja:

Go to options and it will tell you what you have to beat to unlock stuff.

·
Registered
7 Posts
to unlock guys you need to beat commander,every lvl in commander,after you beat that you get 2 ppl unlocked,then you need to beat captain,and you unlock 2 more ppl,then beat admiral for 2 more ppl......which i did all of that.....i got 300+ headshots!

give your whole team the M87 sniper gun,it is 1 shot kill

1 - 9 of 9 Posts