Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you think of socom II. i played most of the first play games and thought it was ok. but when i played it online it was one of the greatest ps2 online games. if you have played it what do you think about one player and online mode?
thanks

skinnyboens

·
Registered
6 Posts
yea, i just rented it. never olayed the single. whent straight onto the internet. way better than the first one. no lag. mics never cut out. bigger better maps get it now

·
Registered
811 Posts
i picked it up the day after it came out. i loved the first one, and the second one rocks too!! i have played about 4 games or 44 rounds however you say it, online most of them i have had my a$$ kicked LOL

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
its like rainbow six 3, but 3rd persona and NOWHERE near as good. i hate 3rd person shooters, they get boring after a while

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
i played the first one all summer long, but the ps2 stays at my dads house.....

he got the second one the day after it came out, and i cant play it till christmas when i go see him. i am dieing to play.

u guys know anywhere that i can see the layouts of the new maps?

and i hear the nightstalker is during the day now.... true?

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
i think im gonna get a ps2 and socom 2 setup with christmas money, so maby we can set up some time to play or what ever.

i also heard that like aiming is harder and u really gotta hit people for them to die....

any sign of cheaters yet?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Hmm yeah aiming, sure you really have to hit someone for them to die, as opposed to what?

Some cheaters, just glitches though, nothing that ruins the game. They haven't changed the control/aiming setup at all since the last game, so its not harder.

·
Registered
13 Posts
there r no true cheats, there r glitches. i played socom 1 the entire time it was out almost. i got socom 2 the day it came out. the online gameplay is a lot better, but the lag is absolutley horrible. my name is OmniBob on it and my clan was ranked #9 at one time, but i got out of it. post ur names.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts