Discussion Starter #1
i started playing today and i suck really badly
if you wanna play, leave your name here

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i just got mine like 2 weeks ago

i cant stand it that people kick me because im a noob and wont even tell me what im supposed to do :shrug:

·
Registered
833 Posts
I play Socom II alot lately you can add me to your firends list... SWATORNOT

i am on early afternoon to late nights... looking forward to shooting you lol

·
Registered
457 Posts
yeah i played it since socom 1 came out, but then i had a g/f and it just died down,...now that i am single i went back to it but too many people glitch and i just suck now after i used to be a Commander! ahhh!! anyways i get on everynow and then, heres my SN: Chris37 hope to see you there!

·
Banned
1,346 Posts
i was into socom1...was on a clean [DEA]...we ripped major ass.

every day we were on there...i loved the fact that you had the head set so u could talk to everyone. It really made my clan feel like a family cuz u really got to kno everyone and how thier personality is.

that was liek 2 christmases ago... but then i stopped playing cuz of high school basbeall season takin up ALL my time...every now and then i rent socom2 to hoook up wit my old clan and we play for old times sake.

but ya...alot of people hack...not fun at all...pretty gay.

·
12,110 Posts
SOCOM is a great game, I quit because the people suck. There is a certian attitude that everyone has..

You'll get voted out of a room if you use an M203. Even if your using the M16/M4 part of it.

Personally, I see no problem with using the weapons that were designed to be a part of the game. I payed 50 bucks of the game, 40 bucks for my network adapter, and my parents pay for cable internet every month. I think I'm entitled to use whatever ****ign weapon I want.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Alpha said:
SOCOM is a great game, I quit because the people suck. There is a certian attitude that everyone has..

You'll get voted out of a room if you use an M203. Even if your using the M16/M4 part of it.

Personally, I see no problem with using the weapons that were designed to be a part of the game. I payed 50 bucks of the game, 40 bucks for my network adapter, and my parents pay for cable internet every month. I think I'm entitled to use whatever ****ign weapon I want.
wait was i playing with you yesterday? because some guy said the same exact thing in a room that i was playing in. But then again, he sounded black, so i doubt it was you.

Anyway, alpha would you wanna play? Im not horrible anymore, but i can still use some work

·
12,110 Posts
MY mic is busted and my game is rusted... Throw me a pm though adn I'll try to get on. I forget what I'm using for a name nowadays. PRobably The NightHawk, but I'm not sure.

EDIT: Sounded black adn said that.. Was his anme [AR] Ho0ya, or [AR] Joker??

·
Registered
698 Posts
Has to be my favorite game of all time... I played it straight for about a year (Socom 1) back when Abandoned was lighted. Still a captain *****es. We should make a clan though... that would be fun. Name is Infinit.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Alpha said:
MY mic is busted and my game is rusted... Throw me a pm though adn I'll try to get on. I forget what I'm using for a name nowadays. PRobably The NightHawk, but I'm not sure.

EDIT: Sounded black adn said that.. Was his anme [AR] Ho0ya, or [AR] Joker??
i know [ar] hooya.
and the nighthawk sounds familliar too, do you visit SCEA?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts