Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any SOCOM 2 players?? I'm in SOTG, a huge clan.. www.sotg.us . We have about 160 members. 4 platoons (Alpha Bravo Charlie and Delta) and each platoon has 4 squads. Each squad has a roster, so that equals otu to 16 rosters. Yes, everyone knows each other and no, we dont just recruit for numbers. We have one of the most strict recruiting processes. You need to make an SOTG name and play with us for 20 hours, and then you will be added to a draft and if we like you, you will be drafted wherever we need you.

We chill in Canada West 1. Coem find us.

·
Registered
346 Posts
i play alot, ive played socom 1 and 2 since their release dates. im in [VvV]
we play in canada servers mostly.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm a hardcore socom 2 player. Been with it since the first day and i played sum s1. Im in a clan C>K.

·
Registered
214 Posts
damn thats alot of freakin memebers used to play it hardcore sooo hardcore with my clan and now i sorta stopped i might get in again if i have a motive to... alpha... maybe we can get together and talk about this clan business are u like an all captains clan cuz hten im screwed cuz im a cookie...yeh but i was once a captain for about 4 hours and thne i got screwed

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SOTG doesnt have any requirements, other ten you be 15 and wait the 20 hour gametime recruiting delay. Aftre you've played 20 hours under your new SOTG name, you get put on the draft and get put into a squad where your needed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts