Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Since 1923
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a tail retold through-out the lands. The Tale Of The Soggy Waffles. Jim had a party the night before because you know he was the parting kind-of guy. He was totally stoned and totally drunk, which some of you hipper kids call Krunk. So he passed out on his couch which was a often occurance at the Melfin house. He woke up dazed with 3 men at 5:00 in the morning. Scared stupid he desided he needs some waffles.

He went into his kitchen to see his 19-year old sister sleeping and continued to the freezer to get some of the waffeley goodness. He open the freezer to find that they were fresh out. www.ohnoes.org

In the panick he grabbed his coat and his keys and got in his car and ran down to the nearest walmart. "i demand waffles" shouted he in his loudest voice. "aisle 5". He ran down the aisle as fast as his inhuman hunger could carry him. He grabbed the nearest pack and left the money at the cash register. "sir you just gave me a 50" he quickly responded " i dont care, Hunger makes me HUNGRY"

He jumped into his car and carried on to drive down the old road to the back to his loving homestead when, a pack of PBF ninjas attacked :ninja: :ninja: . Panacked for his waffley goodness he faught them off but in the confusion he lost track of the road and drove into the lake. "NO" he shouted ive lost my waffles. He dived down so fast that he was like a fish in water. Must have waffles he gurgled under 20 feet of water as he grabbed the waffles. He dragged himself out of the lake and headed for home.

He arrived at his doorstep and quickly shoved the soggy waffles in the toaster. Little did he know this would be the end of the world

To Be continued

Tl;dr- Guy went to store to get waffles and pbf ninja attacked him, FO REAL

·
Since 1923
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Soggy Waffles Part 2

"oh noes" he yelled as he had realized he had today realeased a gallon of propane in his kitchen as he finished up in the bathroom and washed his hands. He jumped into the kitchen to find a small waffle fire burning his kitchen counter. He woke up his hot sister and yelled to his dog" get the waffles were out of here" just as they were leaving threw the front door, he, his hot sister, and skip(the dog) were knocked to the ground. "We have to get out of here" he proclaimed "but its illegal to leave the scene of the crime"said his hot sister "thats just what they want us to think".

He and his hot sister and the cutest dog ever made their way out of town on their goped saying goodbye to the life they would have to leave behind. Still clutching the waffles he needed to cook them fast. The stress of the morning was now pouring on them as rain began to strike the ground. He spotted a sign "Nuclear military base" . "i know" he proclaimed, we can cook the waffles their as he pulled his goped into the base at a extreme speed of 20 miles per hour.

To be continued

·
Registered
400 Posts
the waffles wouldent be soggy cause it is state regulations to package all boxed goods in a plastic so called plastic "baggage" :dodgy:

·
Since 1923
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
these are the good type fresh made by the granny behind walmart you have to go into the back section to get them...very dangerious business

·
Since 1923
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Part 3

The go-ped moved slowly into the military base. They gained acess by saying the dog was a test subject for the effects of nuclear radation. "we must find their toaster oven" he whispered to his hot sister. "whatev" she responded. They moved into the nuclear missle prep station and found a system that resembled a microwave. "ok ill put teh waffles in and you press the big red button, ok"? ya. so they put the waffles in and pressed the red button, then over the intercom it annouced waffle nuclear missle launch in 10 minutes realase the flying monkey rocket preparer squad. As soon as that went over the intercom the flying monkeys attacked and took them out of the base just as the missle burst into the air and started ww3 and he just had to eat the waffles soggy.

The End

Thats where the saying eat soggy waffles comes from

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
dude that is not soggy waffles. soggy waffles is a game where a group of guys stand in a circle and jack off onto a peice of bread. its a race who ever is the last to cum has to eat the bread. its fun, try it :tup

not that i have played, i swear.

well, if i have, i was too wasted to remember anyways, so it dosnt count.

:dodgy:

·
Registered
731 Posts
BAURblades said:
dude that is not soggy waffles. soggy waffles is a game where a group of guys stand in a circle and jack off onto a peice of bread. its a race who ever is the last to cum has to eat the bread. its fun, try it :tup

not that i have played, i swear.

well, if i have, i was too wasted to remember anyways, so it dosnt count.

:dodgy:
shouldnt it be a waffle? not bread, hence the name "soggy waffel"?

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
well wtf where are you gonna get a waffle thats not frozen, not hot, and soft enough to get soggy?

bread works best, trust me.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts