Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright i guess i will just tell you about the last year 1/2.
Alright here it is,

I started playing in october of 04 with my 98 i thaught it was pretty sweet but then in april of 05 i discovered Speedball, so i bought my ion traded my 98 for two tanks and played speedball that whole last summer, then in Januaray of this year i played a two-day tourny we got mowed so we didnt make the second day but i went anyway, I was watching and then i saw a pump team which did really good, i think they placed to. Like most people do (or at least the people i know) if they get beat real bad theythink its because of there gun, i didnt think that i just knew i needed to get better because i wanted to be like that pump team. So I bought myself a traccer in march and didnt play with it untill April when i played woods with it, and i did really good with it, and it felt really good to get people out with it. So last week i played speed with it, and did good there to. So i bought a VSC Phantom on ebay and sold my Ion and am planning on playing tourney's big games and everything with it. So hopefully it works out for me and everyone at school that has Shockers that hates me now because they think i went the wrong direction with now playing stock so hopefully i will show them that its not the gun.

tl;dr Sold my Ion bought a Phantom

So what do you guys think, good choice?

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
My freinds make fun of me for having a phantom. They stopped when i bunkered them on a speedball feild.

I use my phantom when i get low on paint at the end of the day. I get weird looks, and noobs think im easy prey. Then i get on the feild and mow em down while people on the sidelines laugh at the poor fools i shoot. It's awsome.

Welcome to the good side.

·
Registered
67 Posts
First off Tippy, grats on the good decision. Phantoms are awesome markers and if used properly, will be feared on the field. Just get a A. quick wit for smack-talkers off the field, and B. snapshooting for schooling those smack-talkers on the field.

Also, be inconcideratly loud on the field, comunicate with your team no matter what, and also yell random insults at the opposition.

Welcome, and have fun.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts