Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, this was actually a while ago, but i neva pressured my cuz into payin me. But right now i'm pissed. Here it goes.

Maybe some time last year, my dad bought me a World Industries Skateboard. The price tag said 155$.

I tried, but neva got it. I gave it to my step-cuz and told him to gimme 80$ when he got the money. So, it might have been about 8 months or so now.

Last time i talked to him about it(4 months or so), he told me his friend broke it. I'm not sure if HE plans on it, buut i'm getting paid.

Now, the hard part. I am not the type of person who likes asking for stuff. I HATE asking, b/c i get nervous. Anyhow, i'm afraid his mom or him might get mad at me. Besides that, he titty-twisters.

So, should i ask him outright? Send him a letter and avoid confrontation? I dont see him as often as i used to. maybe 1-4 times a month. Any suggestions? :shrug:

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
You really have to confront him on this one, that is BS. Just because his friend broke it, it is a binding contract between you too. you are BLOOD related, he shouldn't be a dick to you. Do not let him be, if he does start something, seriously kick his ass. It will make you feel better, plus it might force him into paying you too.

tl;dr - Confront. Kick ass if not pay. Say: I'm going to kick your ass more, pay now.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
look him in the eyes the whole dang time. Thats a good way to intimidate and show u aint scared. If he titty twists u, bring him hell. God that stuff is so lame..

·
12,110 Posts
DemoCommando said:
You really have to confront him on this one, that is BS. Just because his friend broke it, it is a binding contract between you too. you are BLOOD related, he shouldn't be a dick to you. Do not let him be, if he does start something, seriously kick his ass. It will make you feel better, plus it might force him into paying you too.

tl;dr - Confront. Kick ass if not pay. Say: I'm going to kick your ass more, pay now.

Hope that helps.
Dont avoid him. Do it

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
ask him nicely first, and if he treats you like ****, yell and yell and yell and then puch a few times until he realizes that he's the *****

also... he "tittie twisters"? what are you like 7? those firstly dont hurt nearly as bad as some real form of physical contact (i.e. curb stomping, punching, and/or kicking). and they are easily avoided with a swift kick to the knee. seriously.

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
Tell him you'll cut one of his fingers off each day he doesn't pay. Kill a baby in front of him to show you that you mean business. He'll understand.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Heres a little phrase:

Heads will fly
Babies will cry
Your ass is grass
So pay me, or you will die

Nuff said, start a riot at his house.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Haha you got ripped. A World Industries board for $155? Damn I could pay like $10 for one of those unless it was like a complete or something. Anyways, go tell him to give you your money back and if he refuses beat him up.

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
Say this:"Heyhey a ****ty****tyfagfag ****ty****tyfagfag how ya doin today..."
Then pwn him.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I was in a similar situation with one of my "former friends" I had given him a Piranha that I had wanted to sell online, he had an ebay account and he agreed to help me sell it. After posting it once it still hadden't sold so I told him to list it again and he never did... so... I was like can you return it? He stalled for about 3 months. I had finally gotten fed up so I called his father and asked that he retrieve it for me, and I picked it up at their house right infront of him.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
thats funny.

oh noes I can't talk to him cause he might give me a tittie twista. if you are that worried talk to your dad. Explain you sold it to him and he has yet to pay.
that would do the duty better than anything else

very few people walk around and just kick peoples asses over money. if you did in fact or ever could beat his ass you would probably never end up getting the money just an uncool holiday experiences.

that or go covert and take something worth the same amount. ps2 ect. then if he wants it back he either gives you the cash or its yours.

I want pics of him and then of each of the guys who said to kick his ass.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
KingFikiElectra said:
Heres a little phrase:

Heads will fly
Babies will cry
Your ass is grass
So pay me, or you will die

Nuff said, start a riot at his house.
yea so where's that gas money I lent you?

Besides, 10 dollar copelands deck plus 20 a pair discount trucks, 16 dollar reds bearings and 20 dollar rictas. Thats what I call a board. 66 bucks and agg as a tailfeather.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts