Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The this rectangle piece with the orings in it for the solenoid broke so I bought a seal kit because it said it had every oring for the whole gun. So I got it in the mail today and there was every oring except the one I need. What can I do? Where can I get this oring? Do I have to buy a whole to solenoid?

Thank you.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
tantrumpaintball . c o m has it. It might be out of stock, but if your gun is leaking because of that consider getting a different inline reg. But what I did was take it apart, oil it, and put it back together. To avoid having this happen just snap your macroline out before you air up and put one or two drops of oil in there.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i know it's the oring piece, i took it apart and one side of the rectangle was blown off.

·
Registered
972 Posts
is it the Oring or the gasket, is it on the manifold? or in the solenoid its self? just a quick few questions.

edit: are the 2k4 bko's solenoids look the same as 2k2 and 2k3's? i havent taken one apart yet?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it's the gasket, i'm going to call icd tomorrow since it's still under warranty and see if they'll send me one.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
BKO Balla' said:
it's the gasket, i'm going to call icd tomorrow since it's still under warranty and see if they'll send me one.
You're using a preset, screw-in tank with stock reg right? I use that but I dont seem to be having problems.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ya that's wat i use, but i just ordered a gasket on the phone cause for the warranty i have to send the gun in and i need it by the 26th, so i didn't htink that was going to happen.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts