Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm not really experienced with photography but I just snapped some of these at the beach last weekend. Just wanted to hear opinions from some photographers. Also, this is how it looks with no photoshop or anything. If you have any ideas that would make it look nicer feel free to try them or whatever.

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
i feel as if a landscape shot would have been more appropriate due to the sky being empty, it pulls away from the action. either that, or keep the portrait look, but angle the camera downward to remove some of the excess sky.

i like the gloomy day effect tho. not a typical beach shot:tup

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
Sittin_duk said:
4char

It's too dark and gloomy, would be really good pictures if a little brighter. That can be changed in photoshop though. What do the photoshopped pictures look like?
LOL @ you for not knowing what 4char means.

Adam, why would you take pics when its all dark and gloomy? Isn't every other day in cali like... the complete opposite?

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I liked how it was gloomier and darker, I feel it makes it look nicer.

I took some more that I'll put up later maybe.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts

i usually never do this kind of stuff. first time trying it for someone else actually. i practice on my own pictures, tell me how you like it. :)

·
Pedobear Supporter
2,526 Posts
p8ntballweird said:
your beaches look lame.
or maybe i'm just spoiled by myrtle beach.
iunno.
whats up with the factory?
youre def. just spoiled by myrtle beach... i went there for a week the beaches there are amazing.

i think the factory is cool. in a way its the focal point, but in another way its just background.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts