Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that idiot some bozo comes back, and starts to bash gray fox in his user title and his sig. Then later, he admits he was gray fox. Wut a hick, he should be permanently banned. Can a mod please ban him?

·
12,110 Posts
You guys, give him a second chance. I REALLY think he came around. I slapped some serious sence into him. Take it form the guy who HATED him to the core. He' sgood at lieing, ubt I think he just might be sincere(sp) this time.

·
Banned
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alpha said:
You guys, give him a second chance. I REALLY think he came around. I slapped some serious sence into him. Take it form the guy who HATED him to the core. He' sgood at lieing, ubt I think he just might be sincere(sp) this time.

1.no
2.hes not good at lieng

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
who cares if he is banned or not? if he isnt banned, its more fun flamming him any ways.

jsut chill pill guys.

·
Banned
1,260 Posts
Alpha said:

second chance? hmm, how bout that was his third, first he said his friend died in a paintball game, then was like 3 pages later "april fools ****ers!" then he lies about having a shocker, and then admits later he doesnt actuallly own it, then this whole thing

i wont even get into it any more, tis gayish now

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Barber said:
Who cares? Really.
I do. Hes an ass and gets on my nerves in every idiotic attempt of a post he makes. Then he gets on my ass for stuff he never said, then I have to spend time owning him, when I could be making useful posts.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts