Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
wow that **** is amazing

·
Registered
599 Posts
Holy F****** S***!

That's so cool! The map was awesome!

I can't imagine how much something like that would cost...not to mention the software prices for it. Also, you would need a REALLY, REALLY fast computer to do all that crud. I doubt any computer under $1500 could run that kind of hardware/software. It may be cool, but I don't see a lot of people buying it.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
PoisonMushroom said:
Holy F****** S***!

That's so cool! The map was awesome!

I can't imagine how much something like that would cost...not to mention the software prices for it. Also, you would need a REALLY, REALLY fast computer to do all that crud. I doubt any computer under $1500 could run that kind of hardware/software. It may be cool, but I don't see a lot of people buying it.
You think years and years ago people could imagine every household having a home computer? Technology evolves, fast.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
whats in store for the future: i just hope we can see so much. when you notice how technology shifts, its usually because of the discovery of something. like oil, metal, electricity, something of that nature. i think if hydrogen can be manufactured into usable energy we'll have a whole new wave of technology

1 - 13 of 13 Posts