Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
All white bricks
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so here is some new stuff that i picked up from the store today, a little late christmas present for myself.

# Please keep all content to a maximum of PG-13 rating. This includes the insertion of pictures of nude or mostly nude persons, links to sites with vulgar or offensive materials, or any discussion of illegal drugs. This rating is also applies to the user's avatar, user title, and signature.

its legal where i live so i guess i can post this

for tobacco use only, and the wild flowers are just for showing.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,346 Posts

·
All white bricks
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i wanted to get some better seeds but holy sheiße they are expensive. They had pretty much everything there but the most expensive that I remember was blueberry chronic and ak-47, running 200 euros for 10 seeds

D

·
0 Posts
i wanted to get some better seeds but holy sheiße they are expensive. They had pretty much everything there but the most expensive that I remember was blueberry chronic and ak-47, running 200 euros for 10 seeds
even if one made it, you could clone the **** out of it could you not?

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
AK-47 is the ****ing ****.

·
12,110 Posts
Hmm.. Sketchy thread.

Since there is no crime being comitted (since it is legal where he lives) in the image, I'm going to call this one cultural.

If you post evidence to a crime, your post will be deleted and you will be given an infraction. Tuck that into the back of your head.

Nice looking dildo. Are the seeds an indica, sativa or hybrid?

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
very cool. how come you got so many pipes? i would have gotten a little bubbler or something just to switch it up a bit. You going to grow indoor or outdoor? My friend and i really want to start growing, we have seeds and everything but we are waiting till spring (in southern cali) to start growing, supposedly SoCal is a perfect place to grow.

·
All white bricks
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
they are stable F1 indica hybrids.
I live in Spain and its legal here :hug:

I was looking at the other seeds in the store and they had some other stuff but it was mainly f2 and f3 and if I remember correctly, those are the instable strains.

·
All white bricks
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well 2 of them are gifts for some friends, and plus, they are really good quality. I would also have trouble getting a bubbler home. I have to go through customs in 4 different countries and I dont want any problems (im mailing my bowl home before I leave)

plus, im still going to buy some other stuff. They had some other sweet pipes and bubblers and bongs so im going to check them out once i get some more $$$thumup:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts