Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently ordered DXS Midnight paintball for $40 for 2000, from action village and I have been storing them in my finished, heating controlled, basement for about those 2 weeks, still in the packets, unopened. Do you think the paint will be in bad shape after 3 weeks of storage?

And, is it even worth buying good paint?

·
Registered
54 Posts
maybe but it has been in there for 2 weeks but to me paint is paint i mean a box of paint for 20 dollars are just as good as a box of paint for 50 dollars but thats me

·
Registered
11 Posts
Two or three weeks should be ok since your basement is climate controlled. That is, of course, if the paint was in good condition when you received it. I have not purchased paint online, but have heard many horror stories about doing so. You should look closely at the paint inside the package and see if any balls are broken or if you can see any dimples.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
that $40-$50 paint works great for your needs. Unless your are in a tournament just keep to that stuff.

Along with storing it in your basement you should occasionally flip the box. Bad paint can misform if this isn't done.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts