Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, so me and a 2 of my freinds went to a play that one of the schools was having, it was flowers for arnagon or something like that. The play lasted till about 9:30 and was fairly decent. After the play we called up one of our other freinds to see if he wanted to go to chili's with us, he says yes so we go to pick him up.

We pick him up, clean up this mess the first two freinds left in their house, then go to chili's to meet someone that was at the play. We are at chili's until about 12. I left the guy a decent tip (5 dollar tip for 8.54 in food) plus whatever the others left. After chili's we pile into the car (there are 4 of us at this point) and start heading back to my house. Here is where the ****ing moron comes in.

The road we are on is a four lane road, two lanes in each direction seperated by a tiny ass median. We are coming up on an intersection with a green light, there is a white truck in the right lane with his left turn signal on. I see him and figure, what a moron, he has the wrong signal on. NO HE DIDNT. We are going about 50 when this guy ****ing does a U turn RIGHT IN FRONT OF US ACROSS THE INTERSECTION.

I scream out some obsenity along the lines of "DUDE WHAT THE ****" Luckily our driver responded in time, we swerved infront of the guy very closely and start powersliding (in an uncontrolled way) so we are heading for a brick wall along the side of the road, the driver tries to turn back onto the road, and the car spins the other way and ends up turning around 180 degrees and we finally stop and just sit there and watch the other car speed off.

We got lucky, some people are ****ing morons, if you are one of those people, sell your car. Its almost one now and im still like wtf, we are in my room doing nothing still talking about that guy so i hope u guys can read the above.

tl;dr A guy in the right lane of a four way intersection does a u turn and cuts off the left lane, which my freinds and i are in, we swerve away and end up spinning 180 degrees.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
I remember seeing Flowers For Algernon in like 8th grade.

That sucks though,I hate people that drive like they don't have a brain.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea, its about a retard who gets an operation and gets smart, then slowly gets dumb again.

What made it worse was that i had 4 large cokes in 40 minutes along with a burger, that went through my system so fast that i had to use the bathroom really badly while i was still kinda shaking.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Dude, wtf! I read the part about the play and Chili's and your friend so carefully, figuring the details would be important to the story...But no, you go and make the point of the story something as simple as a truck did a u-turn in front of you from the right lane.

I was thinking "Ok, so maybe the kid you picked up mocked out the other kid in the play while at Chili's and a huge fight broke out."

But nope, it was completely unrelated... :hug:

-Jin

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The part with chili's sets up the backstory and reason to us being in the car...... :dodgy:

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
lol i saw a guy may a right turn from the left lane on a 6 lane road lol 3 each way and there were cars in all the lanes and it was right by the dmv

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
Alpha said:
pfft, should've gone into a highspeed chase and used the secret oil slick (push and twist the cig lighter to the left to activate.. push to the right to activate tacs)
If I had room in my sig I would sig that.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The tip shows how nice and undeserving of this situation i am ;)

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
lol @ his name..yeah i was like wtf @ the tip part..made no sense...but you tip well..better than some ppl i know..i try to tip well now that ive worked at a place that works for tips and know that ppl appreciate it when you leave a nice tip..but anyways, we were heading to our motel a few nights ago and i was in the left lane and i took a right turn in front of this truck (our turn was coming up and its a ***** to turn around)..i didnt feel like i was going to hit it but my mother had other thoughts lol...

anyways...how was the food

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Food was good, i had a burger. The waiter kept the coke filled. I ended up drinking 4 cokes in around a half hour to forty minutes. Unfortunately my body didnt think that was such a good idea. Ive never had food go through me so fast......

1 - 19 of 19 Posts