Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw an article today in my news paper. It was called "Blame Guns" and in the summary of the article, the author, was like " This whole sniper mishap is all to be blamed on gun, read this article and see how"

And that bugs me cuz basicly what she is saying is "The only reason that sniper was shooting people was the because of guns, it has nothing to do with the person" Or "The whole reason the middle east and world is in turmoil is just because of guns, it has nothing to do with the people behind them"

But for the sniper, the guy that was shooting was like insane. Same thing with columbine, some of the middle east crap, and so many other shootings that go on in the world. The reason they happen is because the person with the gun is like crazy. That fact that he has a gun dosent matter. Shes saying the only reason stuff like this happens is because of guns, but thats bull. The reason this stuff like the sniper, and other shootings happen is because of the physco people that have the guns.

Im sure if the crazy person that shoots people didnt have gun, or if guns hadn't been invented, it would be something else. Like a cross bow. Those things are deadly.

So what Im saying is that its stupid to blame things like the sniper and school shootings just on guns. The thing to blame those incidents on is the people because the people are insane, and decide to get a weapon and shoot people. And if there were no guns, they would use something else.

This also gives paintball a bad name. Becasuse now ignorant uneducated people will read this and say "Hmmm, so it is because of guns that this happened, and paintballers use guns, and since they use guns, they are being influenced to shoot people"

Just thought I would take the time to complain some more. And if you took the time to read all of that, good job. *Pat on the back!*

A

·
0 Posts
I hate people like that. Its like the enviromentalists. Those asshols wont let us drill for oil because "What about the animals?!?" those hippies.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Yay I get a pat on the back!

But anyways those ppl that make stories like that are morons or mentally and/or $exually retarded. Something Frued said thse that fear weapons are usually mentally or $exually retarded. So from this we can surrmise that those ppl either drool on themselves waiting fer thier pudding and others dont get enuff winkie or pu-tang and a few just dont like guns.

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
i seen this in somebodys profile on aim but im gonna change it... "Blaming guns on the sniper attack is like blaming spoons on rosie o donnel (sp) being fat" lol thats pretty good;)

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
i wish u wouldnt havent mentioned that article cuz i hate stupid people with a passion and HOW THE FECK COULD SOMEONE GO ON A SNIPING SPREE JUST BECUASE GUNS EXIST?????YOU STUPID FECKING DISCRASE FOR MATTER,

all these damn liberals should get shot and put on some island (antarctica naked) and they can say all the stupid things they want till the eskimos come and cut them to pieces (thank you god for hannibalistic eskimos)

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
if i ever asked that idiot why she thinks that could bet you trillions of dollars that i wouldnt be able to hold myself back from punching her out and beating the sheeyot out of her x17

FECK YOU YOU STUPID LIBERALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sry guys, i had to vent and there might be more coming later

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Nice usage of the word "feck" your progressing nicelythumup:

I love that saying, the one with Rosie, but I like this one better "Piss off a liberal, buy a gun" that ones good. I got somemore floating around.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts