Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Woah... I have to classify him as a NERD! Mwhahahah! Thats Freaking awsome!

·
S.W.A.T. ARMY
1,302 Posts
is it wrong if i liked it =0 :shrug:
haha......not........u wasted that mutch time of my life and all of theirs...pitty

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
This is really truely beautiful. I guess it takes a musician to really appreciate this. I know how hard something like that is, and this is pretty much perfect. And the solo is absolutely insane.

·
pink floyd>you
2,084 Posts
Master of Paint said:
This is really truely beautiful. I guess it takes a musician to really appreciate this. I know how hard something like that is, and this is pretty much perfect. And the solo is absolutely insane.
Agreed. While everybody is just making fun of him, I'm realizing how great of a musician he must be and how much skill that takes. Plus I love that song.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
SpeedBallzKid28 said:
That's dumb.
How is that dumb? I doubt you could even play a riff on a regular guitar. That is truly skillful for him to be able to play an instrument of that caliber at that high of a skill. Seriousily i would like to know how that is dumb? Are you just jealous? What is it that is dumb? He played that song perfectly, not problems, and you make fun of him? You are truly pathetic.

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
Master of Paint said:
QFT

if people dont get how amazing that is, especially for a ukulele, its a sad day for music

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
**** he must have some big calisis (sp?) on his fingers. he is REALLY good and there would be no way my fingers could last that long with no pic. that must have taken a really long time to learn

·
Banned
2,050 Posts
Man, that kid is a genious, I love that song, screw you all the people that said that it was dumb, your dumb, go listen to your crappy computer generated rap music for all I care, this takes true talent and is one of the most beautiful pieces of music that I have ever heard.

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
well the start is awesome...but the endding is supposed ot be funyn so I'l wait it out. so far he's playing really well!

k i dont' get why you all think it's stupid. this guy's amazing. the ending is one of the best solos I've heard.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts