Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was gifted two paintball guns I believe or pepper ball guns I'm not sure but I have no idea what they are or what they're worth if they're any good can someone please help
Hood Motor vehicle Bumper Electronic instrument Automotive exterior
Musical instrument accessory Trigger Air gun Bumper Automotive exterior
Wood Office supplies Writing implement Metal Gun accessory
Automotive tire Bicycle part Gas Bicycle handlebar Machine
Hood Motor vehicle Bumper Electronic instrument Automotive exterior Musical instrument accessory Trigger Air gun Bumper Automotive exterior Wood Office supplies Writing implement Metal Gun accessory
Hood Motor vehicle Bumper Electronic instrument Automotive exterior Musical instrument accessory Trigger Air gun Bumper Automotive exterior Wood Office supplies Writing implement Metal Gun accessory

·
Administrator
14,110 Posts
Sure can, they are both older, pepper balls didn't even exist web these were made. the black one is a 2000 WGP (worr games products) autococker sto. I'd ballpark it around 250

The silver one is a automag classic. Probably $130 ballpark in good working order. If you are looking to sell that one I have a buddy who has been looking for an automag. Shoot me a message

And if you can post a few more photos, close-ups and the other side of the automag I might be able to tell you a little more about them

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
14,110 Posts
Cool cool, I'll get those automag photos over to my buddy who's thinking about getting one I don't see anything super out of the ordinary or wrong with them they look pretty clean The only problem on the autococker I see is the beaver tail is bent but it's not a huge issue

Do you have a PayPal account? That's how most paintball transactions are made

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts