·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow some little ****er took my $300 mp3 player and $4

i was at practice when someone comes in the lockerroom and takes it

some cd players were stolen too
wht would u guys do? serious answers please

im gonna jus go file a report ( not like it'll show up magically )
and search the halls cuz my mp3 player no one else has let alone knows how to use it. but still someones gonna die
you steal from me i steal your balls :tup

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
first thing is to not act all big about it. Make it seem more like you just want it back but you want blood over it. Ask around find out who could be in the area to have done it. people talk about doing those things

just don't keep going on about how you are gonna rip out there balls...thats just not gonna get your stuff back.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Why the hell wasnt it locked in a locker? Thats just stupid....

Have one of your friends go around to guys that have stolen things before, have them get "in" with them, sorta like a undercover thing, and then maybe you will get a lead on who stole it, or found out who stole...never know, I do that alot for friends, cuz my friends dont know anything about discretion...lol

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i'm in with everyone
most likely its a middle schooler
every highschooler was in baseball practice, track, or lacrosse

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
yea my wallet got stolen it only had $1 and a $40 check which is no use since my mom works at a bank and can cancel the check easilly but it was the thought that matters i was at tennis practice and i left my wallet in my pants the ***** took that and my pack of gum with 2 pieces . the wallet was worth more than they got out of it but at least i didnt bring my phone that day now i always have my stuff near me

·
Xplicit Eg06
4,567 Posts
Yeah, im shure most of you remember my thread like this....

People suck these days, they have no idea what its like to EARN money or **** like that. I cant take anything of value to school anymore, **** all gets stolen now.

But yea dude, sry, but theres smal chance of gettin it back.

Sry,
-RB-

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
thats why u have to like engrave ur name in it...it wont solve everything but it will make the kid think.......someone stole my TI-83 calculator last year it sucked

u should just keep looking...tell the main office in case something shows up and keep checking ur lost and found

·
Registered
917 Posts
janiboy088 said:
thats why u have to like engrave ur name in it...it wont solve everything but it will make the kid think.
Good advice. Ten seconds with a knife will solve pencil stealing forever. I don't recommend that with your mp3 player, though... =0

You're probably not going to find him, but keep a look out. Miracles happen. Just make sure you don't let something like this happen again. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
someone stole my f***ing shoes last year
i liked the shoes a lot
i asked around and never found out who is was
if i did id defently beat the hell outa them or hit them with something

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
one of my friend's cell phone got stolen before christmas...they found out who did it though because she (my friend) didnt have it on silent or vibrate and the person that took it put it in there locker...it rang and i guess one of the teachers heard it, took it to the office, and asked her to come down to the office because when they flipped it open it said Katie (her name) on the screen

the person that did it has been to juvi a number of times...once for stalking some girl, once for breaking into a house, and then for beating the crap outta some little kid...hes a nice guy :rolleyes:

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
why would a person go to JUVI just for stalking? the most they would get is mabye a restraining order.. but anyway.

there is so much theft in my school its ridiculous. the administration even did statistics of theft. they claim that 70% of valuable items in a high school locker room could easily be stolen. when i go to gym, i lock my mp3 in my regular locker because its in the hallway, harder to break into. but gym, soeoen just had to break the lock off which is easy.. seriously, people who dont lock up things are just ignorant and bich and moan after it gets stolen. im not saying thats you, but my friend last year (9th grade) put his bag down to get food, came back his cd player and calculator was missing. then this year he did the same thing as if he never learned... they took his cd case that he brings in.. then he complained how people stole it and its his fault for not locking it up or watching it..

·
Registered
421 Posts
someone broke into my locker and stole everything one time.....I mean everything! all of my books, my bookbag, my cdplayer, my cds... damn that sucked. never saw it again!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts