Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOOO theres a present under me tree thats a cube....

i wanna know what the hell it is

so, if you have a small cube (meaning the same length on each side for you n00bs at geometry) and it is from a expensive electronic thing (ipod, psp)

can u measure the box and tell me on here? thanks

and is the psp box a cube, and i ESPECIALLY need nano/video ipod box measurements :dodgy:

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
wait 16 days and find out...oh snap.

I went crazy last night and went browsing ebay. bought a 4gb nano for the gym. should be good. If you want a psp I got one for sale hint hint.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
CoWcH said:
Ipod boxes are nowhere near a cube.
i have a 3rd gen that is a cube. its probably 7-9 inches by 7-9 inches...idk about these new ones though, and the psp box isnt a cube...thats why they're christmas presents, so you can find out what they are on christmas.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
*SHOCKER* said:
shake it really hard to find out....or throw it against a wall
rollin: ship it to me and ill tell u what it is. whether i ship it back or not depends on what it is :D

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
theres really only one way to find out
fill a tub of water
let it soak over night
get a tiny amount of gasoline and rub it on the box
get a stick
light the end of the stick on fire and stand back
light the box.
dunk it under water and look at the top..
the name should be there

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My 4G 20GB iPod box (cube) is 5.75 x 5.75 x 5.75
thats what mine is... i guess i might have just found out

and guys seriously, i dont need to be called a spoiled brat, there are some other presents i dont care about i just want to know if im getting an ipod dpeneding on whether or not i save more for one or buy a wireless internet modem now for my room, but if im getting ipod i def get internet

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
id wait just to be sure... the good ol' times, running out to the christmas tree shaking each present trying to guess wat it was... damn it was great to be like 10 years old :) only good thing about christmas is time and a half pay at my stupid job.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts