Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For example, I can't hear the words "Doomsday," "Doom," or "Dooms," without thinking it is in reference to me in some way.:hug:

What about you? Anything about this place change your life in some way?

D

·
0 Posts
It's caused me to use internet slang in person that no one else understands at all.

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
My friends laugh at me when I wear my PBF tshirt. =/

But no, really, I love this place. Even martix, he throiws curve bals evrey now adn thne.

But one of my buddies and I compare post counts IRL, I've always had a bigger epeen than him. He blames it on posting on more than one active forum, loser.

·
Michael
1,406 Posts
i sometimes tell my friends about articles that i read on here...they usually think i'm full of bull****. Now when I tell them something kinda hard to belive, they always say "do you learn that on paintballforum?"

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
I met Alpha, I've mailed a t-shirt I made to Comrade...

I talk to a bunch of you as often, if not more often, than my reality-friends. I wonder how many people know a good amount of stuff about my personal life...

·
Retired
4,332 Posts
finding this forum back in 02 totally changed the scope of my paintball playing...at that time i never even knew there were fields to go play at or that you could buy a paintball gun somewhere else other than walmart or academy. this forum brought me out of the woods

not to mention, i e-met some of the coolest people i know.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
I used to be a dumb Berkeley liberal who was anti gun. Used to be vegetarian too. Now I eat meat, question Al Gore, and shoot go to the shooting range every so often.

Plus I met fiki, rob, jason (huey), empire4life, Nick (Bushmasterman I believe, he also had another name on here), caliguy14 (I think that was his username, he sent pictures of his dick to my ex girlfriend so we stopped talking).

Of course I also got a lot of great advice and had an awesome time dicking about in the lounge. My debating skills improved as well.

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
I was introduced to ninjas vs pirates and the Maddox web site.

Oh and I've also developed this incurable paintball itch. If there was a way i could make a living doing something with it, I'd be there. I've made up a weak business plan before in my head, should the economy turn around.

Edit: bigballa, you'll never be as cool as me. I do that every day without even trying:)

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
helped me out with paintball stuff *surpise suprise*

at one point paintball was one of the few things keeping me sane so i appreciate that lol. had some fun times balling that i probably would have been clueless about if it weren't for pbf.

plus it's fun to post around in my spare time.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
i sometimes tell my friends about articles that i read on here...they usually think i'm full of bull****. Now when I tell them something kinda hard to belive, they always say "do you learn that on paintballforum?"
Same here. The internet lets you find the best articles. And forums help share them. I often find myself saying "A guy I know.." does this, or has this.. but referring to the people on this forum. Like I might refer to Jin by saying, "Dude, I've got friend with the sickest twin turbo, he pretty much built the whole thing himself!" Then they ask about where i know him and all that **** and the story is suddenly non-credible and ****.

I used to be a dumb Berkeley liberal who was anti gun. Used to be vegetarian too. Now I eat meat, question Al Gore, and shoot go to the shooting range every so often.
So far I think you've gained the most from this forum. I've learned a lot on here too though. A lot jsut about life skills, but about automobiles, and I guess a little paintball. Haha.

I want to think about what about this forum changed me, so I'll come back later to answer that one.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
I've gotten to really know a lot of people off here. This place has also helped me realize that I've grown up a lot. All I have to do is "Search for posts made by: 1337" dated from years ago and correlate this with my current ones. If you're ever bored, just read some of my first posts from like 7th/8th grade on here. I pretty much bull****ted every single one. They were based on real events, I just stretched the truth waaaaaaaaay too far.

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
I've gotten to really know a lot of people off here. This place has also helped me realize that I've grown up a lot. All I have to do is "Search for posts made by: 1337" dated from years ago and correlate this with my current ones. If you're ever bored, just read some of my first posts from like 7th/8th grade on here. I pretty much bull****ted every single one. They were based on real events, I just stretched the truth waaaaaaaaay too far.
Bah, most of the good ones were probably lost during the hack.

Good 'ol days.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
1 - 20 of 57 Posts