Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I know it's late, but I'll go ahead and talk about it.

Well, thursday, 5th period we had a sub, so we could sit whereever. Well, the seat I wanted had a book bag so I'm like ok, w/e, I'll sit infront of it. Well, 30 minutes goes by and I keep thinkin that I recognize that book bag. Then an officer comes in, asks if it is the boy's book bag, and I'm like wtf, that's ma buddy Daniel!!! So I ask him what's goin on b/c he said the other's book bag was still in the bathroom. He asks me if I was in the office and I say no, and he tells me that It's none of my business then. Then I kinda jokingly go what if i was in the office? He threatens to put me there if i keep my smart mouth of yada da yada da, w/e. So I look at my friend Emmy and I'm like wtf's goin on? She tells me that He prolly got caught with weed, and I thought he didn't do weed and she told me I was wrong. Well, I leave school, wanderin wtf is goin on.*Leave after 2nd lunch during 5th period.

Now skip.....well i'm at work doing the meat market, and I get a break so I decide to call my g/f to see what she's up to. We make idol chit chat, then she tells me the REAL STORY.

Daniel and his girlfriend cindy got caught in the girls bathroom having sex!!!!!!!!! Both expelled, pending indescent exposure charges, Daniel is 17, cindy is 14, her dad already told her not to be near him, so he is ****ed!!!!

Pix of said boy and said girl:

D

·
0 Posts
17/2+7
=15.5

I guess 17 with a 14 year old is okay.. but still, that's icky.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it was in the girls bathroom, at school, it was love, but it was fuggin discusting. My grandpa was tellin me if he'da doen that in panama, he would have automatically had 20 years in jail

·
Supporting Turtle
2,967 Posts
^^ I was thinking that, too.

For reference.

Scene kids:

In comparison, minus the part about having sex in a school bathroom, the two kids in the original post look like halfway decent human beings.

D

·
0 Posts
I'm pretty sure some couple got caught for zee bj under a stairwell one time.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wait, you're a ****ing senior?
Uh........Yeah. My electrical academy starts the other semester of my senior year. Jan 7 to may 8.

Said that I'm a senior many times.

Not really sure, a buddy of mine who's dad is a cop said the kid is in jail, but not really sure. Try to find out more tomorrow, I've had a BUSY weekend. But i got new tires and a belt on the car.

And no, it was not a I'm stoned deal, it was planned out.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts