Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Something NEW!

8K views 48 replies 11 participants last post by  5971 
#1 ·
Man this part of the forum has been down too long, I sent my gun into dc for some major milling a couple days ago, its getting more then half of its weight taken off, When I get my dig camera, Ill post some before pics, and when I get my viking, Ill post some after pics.

#6 ·
Nice, it's cool too see someone nice to talk to on PBF, I left because i thought all that was here were the stupid idiots with their llamas, this warms my heart. :)

BTW: Vikings are sick, I have had mine for a year, and I haven't ever wanted to sell or trade it because there simply is nothing better out there for me. People say oh its reliable but it isnt a tourney gun, but thats such bull, vikings shoot just as fast if not faster then any other gun out there today, not to mention the lifetime warranty you get. Some people also say its huge and like a tank, well it is a tank, which is a good thing, but its really not that heavy at all, and when mine gets back from DC, it'll be as light as any other gun out there.

#9 ·
tippmannpimper said:
Well Im getting the Normal DC milling on the outside because I think the FSP makes it look like a spyder, and Im gettin some special milling elsewhere, Ill just leave it at that.
I think you and I have the same plans. You are having the noid area milled along with the tray and gripframe? I am typing up the DC form now, I have a killer anno in mind. My Viking will look somewhat like this, except for the FSP milling (the milling behind the reg for the un-informed) and the sorry excuse for the snatch grip. When it gets back from DC I will throw Tadao in it and head off to the field, either selling or trading my Alias (only other marker I would get besides a Viking would be an Excal, Ego, or DM5).

I love my Viking.

-Mike

#12 ·
Badlands said:
shens, saw one in a tourney today.
Did you read what I said? lol I said that People say it isnt, but they are just full of crap.

Well Im having normal DC milling, internal milling, Gripframe milling with the fork under the trigger, and something special, so basically the same, but you copied me because mines already been at DC for awhile!

#13 ·
tippmannpimper said:
Did you read what I said? lol I said that People say it isnt, but they are just full of crap.

Well Im having normal DC milling, internal milling, Gripframe milling with the fork under the trigger, and something special, so basically the same, but you copied me because mines already been at DC for awhile!
I am the slowest person to get something done. My Viking will be in a box for another week before I decide to walk it to the post office (box is too big for backpack, so no bike and I can't drive yet). Ughh, it's going to be like a 45min walk uphill to get there.

-Mike

#16 ·
Today my mom had to drive me to school for an orientation thing. The post office is right up the street so I brought along the package. Of course we didn't have time to drop it off so she said she would drop it off tomorrow. Woohoo, now only 2 months of waiting. I should have it back around the same time I first got it.

-Mike

#19 ·
GUYS! Dumb people say vikings are not Tourney Guns, that is why they are dumb, I have played in many a tournament with my viking and know better, I was just stating a misconception! And that is not fair, I want a free viking, dirty bastard.... j/k Ive had mine much longer than most people, and have not had a want to trade it or sell it ever.

#21 ·
Barber said:
Vikings are awesome, I just can't stand the weight and don't feel like spending over 750 for a milled one.
Wimp, vikings really aren't that heavy unless your some little 12 yr old girl, and custom vikes are worth much more then youll ever pay for one, 750 is such a measly prive to pay for such a great gun.

#25 ·
Barber said:
But why buy a over 3 pound gun when you can get a 2 pound gun?

Lighter guns are in. Heavy guns are out.

qft. i'd much rather have a 2 pound gun over anything heavier anyday.. Weight actaully does make a differnece when it comes to competitive play. Lighter guns=eaiser to snap with, easier to run with, and easier to play wiith in general. Nothing against Vikings, but calling chris a little girl beacsue he prefers a lighter gun is just plain stupid

#26 ·
Screwedupmonkey said:
qft. i'd much rather have a 2 pound gun over anything heavier anyday.. Weight actaully does make a differnece when it comes to competitive play. Lighter guns=eaiser to snap with, easier to run with, and easier to play wiith in general. Nothing against Vikings, but calling chris a little girl beacsue he prefers a lighter gun is just plain stupid
Viking = 2lb. 10oz, not 3 lbs, thats 6oz lighter, plus get dc to do frame milling for 30 bucks and you lose another 6, plus Im just joking dude, he knows im poking fun. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.