Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Anne Coulter's #1 Fan
4,291 Posts
That hurricane is Mexican and it's angry!

It's probably an AMLO supporter! hahah! lmao!

although AMLO is pretty bad ass for a Mexican Presidential Cantidate, he'd be like a new age Cardenas.

Know what I mean Jelly Beans?

·
Registered
904 Posts
Gawd Dammit! I had plans for this weekend!!!!! 'Rents were goin 2 Panama, my g/f was comin over, my bro and his g/f were comin over, *u can guess where that's goin* then afterwords my bro's mom was gonna get us a case of beer each.....

but no...damn hurricanes!

Seriously tho, hope everyone is ok this time. America's still limpin b/c of katrina.

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
According to the NWS, the projected path is now shifted so that the hurricane goes straight through florida and back out to the Atlantic. Good for us, bad for them. But we really aren't in the state we need to be in to survive something like that, with our economy still shot to hell and about 1/4 of our population still living in FEMA trailers.

·
Registered
904 Posts
needs to die down all together so my parents go to florida!!!!1

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
DAMNIT. Looks like ill be under this one. Hopefully they cancel school. 5 day weekend maybe? hells yea!

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
ComradeMolyneux said:
That hurricane is Mexican and it's angry!

It's probably an AMLO supporter! hahah! lmao!

although AMLO is pretty bad ass for a Mexican Presidential Cantidate, he'd be like a new age Cardenas.

Know what I mean Jelly Beans?
Just what we need...more Ernestos busting through our borders.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
NYY said:

Bwahahaha

but really, I wouldn't be to concerned with this. BTW, it just downgraded to tropical storm, says Drudge.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
NYY said:
LOL

you know..it times like this that make you really apprecaite living in california where there is nothing but earthquakes. so i can sit here and watch you silly flordians wet ur pants at the next natural disaster :dodgy: jk

1 - 20 of 20 Posts