Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got to hold a lava Sonic Cyborg today at PSP all I have to say is that it was secks. Very balanced feel and the anno job was amazing on it. And with the NoX board in it the thing ripped. Thanks to the jerzey ranjers for lettin me check out thier gat.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
osta the pimp said:
Got to hold a lava Sonic Cyborg today at PSP all I have to say is that it was secks. Very balanced feel and the anno job was amazing on it. And with the NoX board in it the thing ripped. Thanks to the jerzey ranjers for lettin me check out thier gat.
Yea dude, lava is sick, damn, any cyborg or sonic cyborg is sick.

Macdev does the most amazing annos I've seen, I mean their rasta and ocean is just pure secks.

They're balanced and they feel a lot shorter than they are. And they're pretty easy to rip on stock once you have the trigger set up.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I was very impresswed by it. I'm just waiting for PBK to get their sonics back in stock so I can buy one.

snow said:
They're balanced and they feel a lot shorter than they are. And they're pretty easy to rip on stock once you have the trigger set up.
Yea that was weird I thought it would seem taller like the dm4s but it has avery small and compact feel to it.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Snoop06 said:
O man I love the ocean anno they have, I wish I could have the chance to hold one. If I had the money to pick one up right now I would. Are you still getting one snow?
Snow already got a regular one so I'm pretty sure he isn't getting the sonic anymore.

And ocean is hot. I want to see a LAVA with OCEAN accents or vice versa. I think that would be so hot.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
osta the pimp said:
Snow already got a regular one so I'm pretty sure he isn't getting the sonic anymore.

And ocean is hot. I want to see a LAVA with OCEAN accents or vice versa. I think that would be so hot.
Ocean is just flat out stunning, its amazing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts