Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the Sonic worth the extra $$$ or is there not enough of an improvement over the base cyborg to go for the sonic. Just curious, toying with the idea of picking one up to go with my Alias (not 100% sure which would end up as the back-up but either should be a good option, and a man has got to have choices in this world, correct? :rofl

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
yes someone who knows please chime in. if all im getting is like two upgrades and milling for the sonic, then id stick with a regular. if not, well you know...

so yea is it wortht he extra money?

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
The sonic, is accually worth the money.. the sonic upgrades on the sonic borg would cost wasy more then $200 if u bought a reg borg then got a sonic borg

#1 - Sonic Clamper
#2 - Sonic roller bearing trigger
#3 - Sonic board (better more effiency programing, and different eye sleections and all that stuff)
#4 - Sonic LPR (hand adjustable)
#5 - Sonic bolt
#6 - Milling
#7 - Air passages opened up more
#8 - there is some seal in the body re-milled to make it last longer. i totaly forgot which one :( sorry guys
#9 - milled bolt pin and the sonic grips.

And the sonic is avalible in many more different colors then the Reg borg, & has nicer looking milling.

I personaly like the sonic, The only problem is with some special anno's, you have to buy the whole Matchstick kit cause they anno the whole thing to match the gun :)

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK Thanks, I will start comparing some prices at some different places.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
I've already started saving, just like putting any extra money I find into an envelope.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
I remember back in the day I was like the only person that had a borg and everyone said they weren't very good and stuff. Now everyone wants one. Including me...

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Barber said:
I remember back in the day I was like the only person that had a borg and everyone said they weren't very good and stuff. Now everyone wants one. Including me...

HAHA...

I like being the first Borg owner on PBF :)

and Borgs are great guns and i'm happy to see people are discovering them for what they truley are :) and macdev is a great company... i mean c'mon, how could you say no to these faces?

Bourke, Diane, and James... Great group of people, them and like 2-3 other people are the Crew of MacDev (thats right, only 6 people work for macDev, thats it!)

and incase u wana know... diane = the mom, and bourke & James = the sons... James is crazy though. but he's cool too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts