Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Sonix Pro Online Buy... Not the Smartest Decision!

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Schnelly611 
#1 ·
Ok so I bought a Sonix Pro online and was told it worked fine... haha. Upon inspection, it was stripped of the valve pin, the guide, the spring, the cup seal, and the cocking knob. After emailing the seller, he replied to me "Well, maybe try some plumbing tape? It's a good gun, it works!" Two weeks later, (As there are no spyder stores near me that don't commit highway robbery) I was back in business. After replacing all the stuff, (Other than the cocking knob, because even though I matched Kingman product numbers, they still couldn't get me the right one) I tried it again. I screwed some CO2 in, and I instantly had a mini-CO2 tornado going on in my shop. Arggh. It was coming from everywhere. After some more work with it, I got the leaks to come only from the line. so, I taped up (Electrical tape, I figured I'd try it, don't judge me :p) the spot where the leak was. now CO2 was coming out about one inch above it. After constantly doing this, I chased the leak all the way up to the grip, now I can't reach it anymore. Please Help!!!:eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.