Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
i might get it later, but since i have a wireless network, im gonna need one of them wireless game adapters

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
244 Posts
Well, is the TV you play ps2 on in the same room as the router? If it is, im almost positive all the linksys wireless routers have ethernet cable ports in the back (at least mine do). The thing you have a link to looks really nice though, if my ps2 wasn't in the same room as the router i might consider buying one.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey NYY i picked up one of those game links you posted about. that thing rocks! i picked it up cause you can use it as a LAN as well. plus all you do is plug and play. well after i spent about 1 hour figureing out i had it on the wrong channel. if you are just hooking up one system you just put it on the IN channel and blam you are online.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The Sony Playstation is coming bundled with the Ethernet Adapter now if you don't have a PS2. If you're talking about the company Sony Online Entertainment then you should know that their games do cost money to play.

The following games are offered by Sony Online Entertainment:

EverQuest (MMORPG -- PC)
EverQuest Online Adventures (MMORPG -- Playstation2)
Lords of EverQuest (RTS -- PC)
Planetside (MMORTS -- PC)
Star Wars Galaxies (MMORPG -- PC)

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
u have pay for all those games, outside socom, monthy which is mondo gay. 10 bucks a month, or whatver,is rediculous. they should have one flat rate like xbox live a year. 50 a year aint bad at all, and i think they might lower the price

1 - 11 of 11 Posts