Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do u people do for money? paintballing is so expensive and i cant get a job till summer. ive been trying to get money but i dont no how, i eat big breakfasts so i can save up my lunch money and actually got a 2 day suspension for selling cds i made on computer illigally. made like 60 bucks but that was gone quickly. how does every1 out there withought a job or allowance get money. and ideas?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
yah. my dad does own a speedshop and window tinting place and makes > 100,000 a year but my parents just got divorced and are still goin to court and stuff so my mom has barely ne money and my dad just spent more than 300 on a gun and barrel for me and plus hes also kinda low on money now. when i get enough money i can get really cheap skateboarding stuff so im buyin and selling it in school cause every1 at my school skates but buys there stuff from ccs and they want cheaper stuff but i need some money to buy the stuff to start off.and some more if that dont work out

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
mow lawns....landscaping....allowance ? b4 i had a job i balled about once a month...and b4 i had a job my parents would pay for me to play if i had good grades and stuff.....

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
flowbob said:
if you dont have allowance or a job and you play paintball, your parents are paying for it. unless you hustle
Never had a job, never got allowance growing up. Have several thousand in my own bank account, currently paying part of my tuition, supporting myself and all my needs at school and playing every weekend, and one or two tournaments a month. My parents dont pay for anything paintball related, they only slip me a $20 the once every two months I see them.

You just have to be smart with your money. I did a couple high paying odd jobs for relatives and neighbors over the summer and it's been enough to support me through the year. Sadly I think I'm gunna need a job this summer to support myself. $35 for paint/entry on average plus about $15 worth of alcohol a week is quickly eating at my bank account. Don't even want to think of how much my plane ticket to Texas is going to be.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
unless you have a job you wont really make any consistent money, but i guess just try to find differn thinks to make money like mowing the lawn or shovleing snow or something. assuming your parents pay for it now, try to just get them to pay for paintball until the summer. say 'hey can you just give me money for it until the summer ,after that youll never have to pay again' or just cut down on playing

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i catually will be getting quite alot of money if i pull my grades up alot. but till then im gunna search my house for stuff to put on ebay.but i really dont have much stuf. old ps2 games that no1 likes, my paintball gun(NOT SELLING) and old sakateboard stuff. any other ideas of stuff to sell or to make money

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
I just stopped playing. I found an expensive hobby to replace it though...shopping.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
how much u think i could get on ebay or the b/s/t or sumthing for a a complete skateboard with
red shortys deck(no pic)
black panther bearings
grind king titanium trucks(75 dollars each at a lotta places)
black and white dual urethane wheels
all brand nnew

·
No comment
1,770 Posts
cubsfan4life021 said:
I just stopped playing. I found an expensive hobby to replace it though...shopping.
Gay?? Just kidding man, w/e works for you.

But I didn't have a job when I bought really any of my paintball stuff, but I found a way to get money. Try to see if there's any stuff you can do around the house to make money. For me, in Michigan you can return pop cans and such for 10 cents each, so that's what I did a lot to. And then, I babysit for my aunt and uncle. Just save up money you get, and don't spend it on random stuff.

·
Michael
1,406 Posts
Chris Kringle said:
Never had a job, never got allowance growing up. Have several thousand in my own bank account, currently paying part of my tuition, supporting myself and all my needs at school and playing every weekend, and one or two tournaments a month. My parents dont pay for anything paintball related, they only slip me a $20 the once every two months I see them.

You just have to be smart with your money. I did a couple high paying odd jobs for relatives and neighbors over the summer and it's been enough to support me through the year. Sadly I think I'm gunna need a job this summer to support myself. $35 for paint/entry on average plus about $15 worth of alcohol a week is quickly eating at my bank account. Don't even want to think of how much my plane ticket to Texas is going to be.
dude, just think of how much $ you would have if you didn't spend on the Drinks, a lot more money to play paintball!

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Hustle. I made over 3 grand hustlin guns online. Sure I went through over 50 guns in 2 years, but it kept me playing paintball.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts