Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes thats right, after school today im heading over to safeway and getting a job starting out at $10 and hour. yes, i know, its pimp.

im straight up gunna bring some eggs with me every day and a piece of a rubber hose to beat back the union protestors.

wish me luck

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bahh, my super genious plan to make $10 and hour pushing carts failed.

you see, Giant and Safeway workers unions are going on strike today to get better bennifits, but seeing as how my safeway is like 80% teenagers, their not interested in bennefits. sucks for me.

·
Registered
94 Posts
chromekilla said:
bahh, my super genious plan to make $10 and hour pushing carts failed.

you see, Giant and Safeway workers unions are going on strike today to get better bennifits, but seeing as how my safeway is like 80% teenagers, their not interested in bennefits. sucks for me.
you know it seems people always claim their strikes are for better benefits and/or job security, funny thing is... if they are already in a union then that means they already have good benefits. but it is really only about money and the fact that they want more! i friggin hate unions for that.

·
Registered
249 Posts
yah all they do is complain

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
unions were good way back when. When people really were over worked and under payed. But when you have a chance to go to college even if you are poor and make something of yourself but dont then ***** they ur ghey. If your too lazy to go to college and get a good paying job then ur not worth 10$/hr. lazy unions bah.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts