Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so the last 5 days my girlfriends been completely ignoring me.. i love her like you wouldnt believe and she loved me back... i was getting hella stressed out about her avoiding me that i even went and talked to her sister who was mad at her because her whole family likes me and she wasnt talking to me.. well i'm getting so nervous and on the edge of like an emotional breakdown, and i am having literally the worst week a person could possibly have so today she decides to text message me and dump me... i'm like speechless now and i dont know what to do.. no one could even start to describe how much i love this girl... and it's just so amazing... she's the awesomest girl i've EVER known and she's the only one out of all my gf's that's had this effect one me... the reason she doesnt want to be w/me anymore is because she's going to camp on sunday, and she doesnt want any kind of commitment right now... i feel like she might as well have ***** slapped me and got it over with... but i cant get over her... like ever... and i cant explain it.. i dont care about any of the stuff she's done, because i still want her back so bad... my head's ready to explode i cant think, i havent eaten in 2 days it's crazy... my head is a blur and i have such a headache.. my eyes are so sore and i'm like shaking.....

tl;dr: screw u... dont look in my thread if you dont want to read it...

again.. sorry.. i just needed to get it out....

·
Registered
96 Posts
omfg my gf just did the same thing to me...is it a dance camp? suposedly the director is saying u cant have a boyfriend till your 24....and I'm sure he had more thatn one gf at our age

(THOSE SYMPTOMS WENT AWAY FOR ME AFTER LIKE 3 DAYS)

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
I know exactly how you feel. Like exactly. I went out with a girl for quite a while, and things were great for a few months, but then she started to ignore me it seems, and wouldn't make an effort to see me or do things with me. We wound up breaking up, and it's been over a year & we're good friends now, but I still have feelings for her, and it drives me crazy.

Good luck bro, I know how it is. If you need to talk, IM me at NinjaBurgerNinja.

-Jin

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
she dumped you on text message? wow shes a ***** but i know how u feel most guys do. it will take awhile to get over her but a good way to forget about it is to meat a new girl and just work your way up.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
pimpballer756 said:
she dumped you on text message? wow shes a ***** but i know how u feel most guys do. it will take awhile to get over her but a good way to forget about it is to meat a new girl and just work your way up.

I have to agree what a ****ty way to be dumped, but if she didn't have the nerve to do it in person then "bye bye, *****". I know it hurts like hell right now, but you're young you'll find someone else and if not, maybe you two can talk after she gets back from camp.

What gets me though, if she doesn't want a commitment now, because of camp I'd say she has an agenda for camp or didn't want to hurt you if something did happen. So you'd be better off without her anyway.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Kat said:
What gets me though, if she doesn't want a commitment now, because of camp I'd say she has an agenda for camp or didn't want to hurt you if something did happen. So you'd be better off without her anyway.
I normally stay out of threads like these because i dont really have much experiance in the subject matter, But what Kat said is the first thing i thought as soon as i read the thread.

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
i know how it feels. its shytty the first week and gets better the next. a while back my girlfriend dumped me after a few months for camp. She picked up another guy there. so it maybe better that she dumped you instead of you continuing a loveless relationship

good luck with the pain good buddy

·
Registered
462 Posts
I know how that feels. A few days before school this year my girlfriend broke up with me. She called me up while I was at the station one night and dumped me over the phone. All the guys at the station heard it too cuz she called the number there and the phone was on speakerphone. All the guys were like "What a *****".Anyways I felt the exact same way you do but I got over her in a couple of months. Good luck man. And just remember,there's always more and better fish in the sea.

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the thing is is she's not that bad of a person.. i love her soo much and i'd forget it all just to have her back... i cant explain it but she's just had that much of an impact on me... it's one of those things that you'll never ever forget and you'll always wish for it back.... i know there might be better people outt here, but i dont want that because i want her... wether it sounds dumb or not i'm almost 100% sure i'll feel the same way in 1 week, 1 month, 1 year from now... and if anyone doesnt believe me just remember this.. pm me and i'll tell you... i cant explain it, but i love her more than i think she ever knew and there was almost no possible way else i could show it to her.... other than to tell her how much i loved her....

·
PBaholic #14
1,553 Posts
Haha dude i felt the same way yesterday... but my gf has gone home... she was over here for a vacation, in Maine, but she really lives in utah so... its kind of ****ed up

·
Banned
651 Posts
Dude I really hate to tell you this but just let it go, like everyone else says if she dumps you over text message about some dumb camp. and 2ndly that camp excuse is prolly just an excuse for breaking up because even my girl said "oh I just need a brake im really busy doing things right now like going on vacation" and never got back together. bull****. those are girls.

btw, I mean cmon listen to pimpballer756, I mean after all, hes a pimp ;)

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
I'm gonna have to go with kat on this one. I've been in a simailar situation and what she said is probably dead on. As far as being crazy for her and thinking you'll feel the same way in a year, thats completely possible. I'm going through kinda the same thing right now with a girl I've known for 4 years now. Sometimes I'm completely over it, and others its worse than ever.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
HuNtS said:
the thing is is she's not that bad of a person.. i love her soo much and i'd forget it all just to have her back... i cant explain it but she's just had that much of an impact on me... it's one of those things that you'll never ever forget and you'll always wish for it back.... i know there might be better people outt here, but i dont want that because i want her... wether it sounds dumb or not i'm almost 100% sure i'll feel the same way in 1 week, 1 month, 1 year from now... and if anyone doesnt believe me just remember this.. pm me and i'll tell you... i cant explain it, but i love her more than i think she ever knew and there was almost no possible way else i could show it to her.... other than to tell her how much i loved her....
Word.

I know everyone says to just forget her, but until you find another girl, it's impossible. Even then it's hard, because they're going to have to be really special to make you get over her. It's hard, and I'm still struggling with it over a year after we broke up.

If anyone's ever seen A Bronx Tale, it's like dating one of the 'three great ones' in your life.

-Jin

·
I'm a big soft teddy bear
3,675 Posts
i know how you feel dude, i felt the same way about a year ago...(wow was it that long ago?)

i didnt eye a girl for another month...

then eventually you start checkin some new girls out

then you start flirting

and eventually you start the whole cycle over again...

what a vicious cycle.

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
your gonna have to open yourself up to everyone else hunts...i know its gonna be painful to find someone special but you just gotta try. Still talk to her to be friends with her that way you can still stay close and if you stay close then who knows maybe she'll take you back.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts