Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, since I have no life, and I've been feeling my Thread Killer status creapin back up on me....I felt I was gonna do this. Don't hate me.

Threads I Have Successfully Killed
Is the Rebel any good?
is a spyder compact any good
Severe paint
Poll: 32 Degrees Nightstick or DYE Exel?
My cheap *ss gun.
smart parts teardrop barrel
Just wondering...
Classic frames
Prevail Clothing
I feel really stupid...
playin' in the rain
Rules...
Tomarrow, REALLY gonna play this time...
Other pro athletes.
32* Barrels Good
ATVs, Snowmobiles, and Dirtbikes
V-Force
WANTED: V Force Sheild
Super Crazy Ideas.
Gauges
X Core 8 Stage
You will never stop laughing

There's a total of 81 threads that I have posted on. Twenty-two of those I have ended. That's roughly just over one quarter of the threads I've posted in, I've also killed. Many of those had no replies of the ones I started, and of those not listed many of them I posted 2nd to last in. I'm horrible aren't I? Oh yea, and sorry for this again.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's not a problem really, I'm just saying. I'm just kind of intriuged (slaughtered that huh?) by it. I'm weird though too, and have the self esteem of dirt...so those might have SOMETHING to do with that.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I only posted cause I didn't want u to have another thread-killing:D arent i just da nicest guy?

·
Registered
302 Posts
dude, you must have no life if you count all the threads you have "killed" jk:p

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well didn't I tell ya? HEHE...honestly it didn't take too long, I just went to search and found all the one's I've posted in, then all the ones I was the last poster in.

A

·
0 Posts
lots of times people are the last to post in a topic, dont get offended by it

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, i guess you don't get it. What I mean is when I post a topic, and it only gets a few replies...or when I post in a really popular thread it kind of just, uh, ends. That's what I mean by kill. You could compare it to a vice cop I think a little...I just end the fun. Except I don't mean it, I just do.

·
Registered
302 Posts
hey tonyd.....i forgot to tell you that thursday night up here we got 9 inches of snow :)..and its still here:D

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Whoa...it's still there? You think it'll stay too? Sweet, WINTER HAS BEGUN!!! HEHE

·
Registered
302 Posts
it finally all melted...but theres still a good 6 inches up north of town..and theres a cold wave and a bunch of snow in the forecast :)

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, when you get snow up there, I'll probly have to wait a good week or two AT LEAST to get mine. Dammit all anyways. Now I gotta con my mom into letting me leave a sled at my house....but she doesn't trust me I guess. I dunno, I gotta think of something to sent her on a guilt trip...I WANT IT HERE!!! Two of my friends wanna go ridin this year, so now I really have get her to let me.

·
Banned
901 Posts
Why should any of us care? If the thread dies, it dies of its own accord and not as a result of whatever you post in it. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
264 Posts
Man here in DC we get about 1-2 snows a year=(

1 - 20 of 27 Posts