Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
HRD
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I know Im probably gonna take some crap about this but oh well could use some advice...

I went out with a girl last year for 8months and Im going back out with her now. Its been like 2 weeks now and she knows theres like 3 REALLY hot girls that like me to the point of them being jealous and telling her (Im not saying thats the only girls that like me)... now that she knows that shes acting stupid like trying to make me jealous like Im lucky to have her or somthing... Shes always acting down (last year she was so happy all the time) and constantly bringing me down.Shell even make fun of me to my face in front of her friends which really pisses me off. Then in private shes nice again and just like before.

Then today I find out her friends have been pressuring her into going out with another guy (one of my friends) and shes considering it which really makes me mad. Her friends are just doing it cause they absolutley hate me. They were the ones that told her to break up with me last year then before this school year we started talking and she started saying how she regretted it and stuff... so yes I took her back. Now her friends hate me again all because "she spends to much time with me".. is that not the most immature thing youve ever heard?

Now Im really considering breaking up with her cause Im tired of her being a ***** to me at school all the time... What do you guys think? (mainly looking for Dhills answer)

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
put her over your knee...seriously next time your with her in public and she mouths off get a stick smaller than your thumb ans spank her untill she shuts up.

im kidding and that was a joke meaning no harm.

man if shes being all twitchy *****y like that drop her cold. Go out with the handfull of other hot chicks...she sounds cold like ice...find someone hot like fire.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Bubba has it right. Drop her. When I first started dating at 14 I made a promise to myself NEVER EVER GIVE 2nd CHANCES.... Believe me it has served me well I'm almost 21 and I've had girls come and go and come back again but have never taken them back. I'm happier now that I know if someone gets rid of me cause of friends or cheats on me there is no second chance and I warned them.

Anyway pertaining to your problem I would not let her talk down to you obviously it bothers you so tell her. If she keeps doing it DROP HER and do it IN FRONT of her friends (sorry have a flair for the dramatic)... then the next week get one of the hot girls treat her right and just get through high school without any kids.....

Good Luck My friend.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
This is why I'm glad my girlfriend is actually mature and has cool friends.

Just dump her if she is being such a *****. Like you said you got 3 other hawt girls that liek you, so go tap them.

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
i was about to say tl;dr but then i saw you give me <3 at the end so here goes...

lets look at the facts. she has dumped you before(why?). now she decided to go out with you again. mostly when girls do that, its cuz they cant find another boyfriend in a certain amount of time so they 'take what they can get'(no offense)

so her friends hate you. big deal. but shes listening to them right? that means she has no strength of character. another downside. when girls act weird or distant in public(like she is) and then all friendly and nice in private, that means they a)dont like you or b) are embarrassed of you(which means they dont like you)

this girl is trouble. even if you didnt have 3 other girls on your trail id say drop her. definitely dump her, she doesnt know what she wants, and shes too easily swayed by her friends.

you will also show strength to her and to other girls by making the step and breaking up with her. remember if you do this, she will try all sorts of crap, cuz shell want to be the one to dump you. make the move, go talk to her, and go in resolutely, dont take any crap, break it off.

hope it helped. and remember, when you go talk to her, be strong. youve got 3 hotties on your tail just waiting for you...

·
Registered
757 Posts
chronic said:
Alright I know Im probably gonna take some crap about this but oh well could use some advice...
<snip>
Now Im really considering breaking up with her cause Im tired of her being a ***** to me at school all the time... What do you guys think? (mainly looking for Dhills answer)
Dump her.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts