Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently my dad got back his Winchester Model 88 lever action rifle in .358 Win. after the guy my grandpa sold it too shot him self, not with this gun or we wouldnt have gotten it back. Few years ago my dad had this gun but it was really my grandpas and he wanted to sell it to his friend and my dad didnt like that much so they had a fight and he gave up the gun because it wasnt really his. The gun was only used once by the guys daughter to kill a gopher, she sat over the hole for 3 hours waiting for it to pop up. So it went into disuse for a few years and my dad was meaning to ask the guy if he could buy it back but before he could he shot himself on Oct. 24 and my dad bought it off his wife and now we have it. It had old man smell on it like cigaretts, the gun obviously hadnt been cleaned since my dad gave it up as the barrel was ckaed with residue, the metal was rusty and the stock was all dusty flat colored, but I cleaned it and its now as shiney as the day it was bought cept for a few nicks and scratches in the stock from use and the 3 notches cut under the lever. All in all its good times and next year I guess we're going hunting, although Im dreading it because we're going with one of my dads old hunting buddies and Ive heard the stories. Like the night they got totaly sh!t faced and the next morning there were bullets missing and tire tracks all through the woods and foot prints on the hood of the truck. *Shivers* Where can I get a flak jacket cheap?

A

·
0 Posts
Who said YOUR opinion counted?
Thats what i thought.

Anyway, thats pretty cool airsoft, bad luck yes, but still, a gun going in circles....

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First of all, shut you pie hole, I dont care if you dont care about it this is the lounge and I can post almost whatever I want to tell you about as long as its not innapropriate and if you dont care about it you dont need to post saying crap about it, just dont respond if you dont care. Second, thanks PaiNtBaLLeR_200 for editing that ever so nicely:D

·
Registered
264 Posts
Sounds like a nice classic gun. I might be able to steal you a flak jacket from my next door neighbor(he is a cop)

·
Registered
324 Posts
jeez, i guess it's just a race to banhood- I mean puberty.

·
Registered
324 Posts
you DO know that you'll just be deleted again right?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yeah I am aware..But I just gave my 0.2 cents in the beggining and everyone hates me now. oh well, just because I said who cares about what he does.

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
thats pretty cool man, my dad was about to get me this .270 at k mart cuz it was remington or winchester (pretty much the only kind we buy) and it was only at 300, marked down from 380

·
Registered
264 Posts
Ya well shut your ass matthew nelson. I used to think you were alright but now your just gay. be quiet or better yet leave.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Whatever.. I won't say anything back to you idiots. I will be the better person and shut up.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey whats it matter? You anti gun or anti hunting or something? Fine with me, you just shut your pie hole when youre in my thread, go make your own thread about how you hate us all because we have real guns and talk about killing stuff.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I think hunting is cool and it takes some skill. And I actually like deer hunting.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I am sorry I dunno. I just gave my opinion and everyone hated me, especially CrazyCocker but oh well can't make every one happy.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well why is that your opinion? Its really odd coming from someone who does hunt. I would understand if you thought we all were just a bunch of blood thirsty maniacs with guns because you were a vegetarian or somthing like that but youre not.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I dunno I was just probably have a bad day when I said that. I still can't belive all my stuff got stolen last weekend.:(

·
Registered
127 Posts
I think that hunters that just kill stuff and don't use it are bloodthirty morons. Hunters who make T-bone steaks out of deer (lol) are OK in my book.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts